Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People That Have Helped me on This Forum... Anyone Else?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

started a topic People That Have Helped me on This Forum... Anyone Else?

People That Have Helped me on This Forum... Anyone Else?

69Falcon

So it was pointed out to me in another thread that I keep shit that happens behind the scenes private. Because of that I may not have given credit to some people on this forum that have had real, meaningful, lasting positive impacts on my life.

Without going into details here just a quick thanks. This place is full of some of the best people I have ever met.

behindthetimes

80sNight

SPA

wildwhl

88Honda Hawk

@soul

Doc (belive it or not)

@nt650hawk

@Rick

Y'all know what you have done. And I'm still not going to bring up private shit in public but just wanted to say thanks.

This is not a complete list, and I have had positive interaction with almost everyone here. This is just a list off People who have been there, either to answer the phone or in some cases to litarliy and fuguritivley bail me out or in some cases just to call me on some bullshit.

Anyone here ever made a difference in your life? If so maybe give a shout out.
    Last edited by 6; 04-17-2019, 03:34 PM.

• nt650hawk
    replied
    That would be chuck..

anytime bud.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally Posted by 69Falcon View Post
    @6 It goes both ways, a great partner to build bikes with. And I appreciate it when you call me on my crap as well. Thank you for reminding me to find my balance.

As for the rest of you, you've all helped me in many ways over the years. Knowledge, guidance, parts, building, friendship. My world would be vastly different without this place and this group of folks.
    \Your my best friend... It's what we do....... build shit and keep each other sane

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally Posted by nt650hawk View Post
    i'm glad i did not make that list.
    You did... I typo ed you to nt650gt.... So sorry to whomever that is... I meant Gino...

Leave a comment:

• F14
    replied
    What about when I saved you from hitch hiking from MA to CA in february to save you from getting a hawk you'd have to push back to MA??

Leave a comment:

• nt650hawk
    replied
    this thread going to make me cry.

Leave a comment:

• 69Falcon
    replied
    @6 It goes both ways, a great partner to build bikes with. And I appreciate it when you call me on my crap as well. Thank you for reminding me to find my balance.

As for the rest of you, you've all helped me in many ways over the years. Knowledge, guidance, parts, building, friendship. My world would be vastly different without this place and this group of folks.

Leave a comment:

• nt650hawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• behindthetimes
    replied
    Originally Posted by nt650hawk View Post
    Your place on the list is understood.

Leave a comment:

• nt650hawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• da Hawkster
    replied
    You guys are all awesome! I've been MIA... but when I have time or need help, you guys are always there!

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    I hope like hell it is because I gave you shit and did not approve of some of your choices. Glad to see you are still alive.

Leave a comment:

• 80sNight
    replied
    Dude, I'm always happy to help you in whatever way I can.

Even if i disappear off the face of the forum for months at a time

Leave a comment:

• behindthetimes
    replied
    Originally Posted by dagus View Post
    Aww thanks. Love you guys!
    Likewise.

Leave a comment:

• dagus
    replied
    Aww thanks. Love you guys!

Leave a comment: