Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Orphin to the HERD

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    NEW Orphin to the HERD

    Well I could not pass up on this. 2004 BLUE ST1300 20K miles. It is 45,000 miles less that my 06.
    Current Inventory:
    Four Hawk GTs'
    CBR 929
    CBR 1000
    Two ST300s


    I'll need to consider moving some inventory at some point..
    Small - HAWK GT
    Medium - CBR 929
    Large - ST1300

    Gino
    Chain Roller

    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICTABILITY OF STUPIDITY

    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    LRRS HAWK GT Racer CCS Expert #929
    ECK RACING

    #2
    Originally Posted by nt650hawk View Post
    Well I could not pass up on this. 2004 BLUE ST1300 20K miles. It is 45,000 miles less that my 06.
    Current Inventory:
    Four Hawk GTs'
    CBR 929
    CBR 1000
    Two ST300s


    I'll need to consider moving some inventory at some point..
    Small - HAWK GT
    Medium - CBR 929
    Large - ST1300
    No pics?? WTF man??

    And if you are giving them away, ill adopt.
    Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

    Comment


      #3
      Funny, I've sort of been missing my ST13 lately and been watching for something worthwhile to pop up. Snagged a 954RR because I could see the love it needed was something I had time for...and while I don't currently have an assembled/running NT650 I do have one in the build stage.

      Pics of the Blue ST1300 please!

      WW/R
      Life is a journey, not a destination.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post
        NT650 I do have one in the build stage.
        Yes. I know... And I feel I have been teased long enough. You have some tricks up your sleeve and I'm very curious what you have planned in that talented brain of yours.
        Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

        Comment


          #5
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 5 photos.
          Gino
          Chain Roller

          NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICTABILITY OF STUPIDITY

          2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
          2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
          2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
          LRRS HAWK GT Racer CCS Expert #929
          ECK RACING

          Comment


            #6
            The blue is fun.

            When will you be getting the third st1300??
            Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

            Comment


              #7
              Cool. The last 13 I've taken the body off, I said it would be the last. I never want to do that again.

              I prefer my ST1100s.
              1988 Honda Hawk
              2009 Yamaha TMAX
              North Georgia

              Comment


                #8
                Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post
                Cool. The last 13 I've taken the body off, I said it would be the last. I never want to do that again.

                I prefer my ST1100s.
                It appears I NEVER want to work on one of those ever.

                It's the hawposite...
                Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

                Comment


                  #9
                  not really that bad. Well bad if you compare it to a Hawk
                  Gino
                  Chain Roller

                  NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICTABILITY OF STUPIDITY

                  2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
                  2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
                  2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
                  LRRS HAWK GT Racer CCS Expert #929
                  ECK RACING

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally Posted by nt650hawk View Post
                    not really that bad. Well bad if you compare it to a Hawk
                    I found it to be one of those jobs that is difficult the first time (and you hope there's only one time) but not bad at all the 2nd time through.

                    WW/R
                    Life is a journey, not a destination.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally Posted by 6 View Post

                      It appears I NEVER want to work on one of those ever.

                      It's the hawposite...
                      I certainly didn't enjoy it. I can take my ST1100s apart and throw all the fasteners in a bucket. Then put it back together correctly. But the ST1300 is another animal. Nothing goes together easy. Nothing is easy to reach.

                      At the end of the day I don't think the 13 is a upgrade to the 11.
                      1988 Honda Hawk
                      2009 Yamaha TMAX
                      North Georgia

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post

                        I certainly didn't enjoy it. I can take my ST1100s apart and throw all the fasteners in a bucket. Then put it back together correctly. But the ST1300 is another animal. Nothing goes together easy. Nothing is easy to reach.

                        At the end of the day I don't think the 13 is a upgrade to the 11.
                        More cc is better. Didn't you know?
                        Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post

                          At the end of the day I don't think the 13 is a upgrade to the 11.
                          Truth is I never tried an ST1100 and probably should have. I couldn't find much fault with the St1300 though. Had about 105k miles (very well maintained) when she first came to live with me. I think they're ridden by LEO for a reason

                          WW/R
                          Life is a journey, not a destination.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I LOVE my ST1100 (98 - NON ABS). Currently has all the bodywork off for cartridge upgrade, new seals/bushings, new tire, heated grips, driving lights, jetting change, fan override switch, fuel cut relay override switch, Helibars (not for height, for adjustability), USB charger, charging system monitor...

                            It's FINALLY starting to go back together again, it's been a lift hog lately.

                            I wanted to like the 13, but it just doesn't fit my body. Long legs for my height, but I'm not that tall. And the 1100 is what I wanted cuz I'm a little old school, and V4 carbs don't scare me. Did NOT want linked/abs/tcs. Buddy has a 97 ABS, and the amount of SHIT that is packed on that bike is "amazing". It's already heavy enough for christ sake.
                            "I couldn't afford NOT to buy it!"

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post

                              Truth is I never tried an ST1100 and probably should have. I couldn't find much fault with the St1300 though. Had about 105k miles (very well maintained) when she first came to live with me. I think they're ridden by LEO for a reason

                              WW/R
                              They also stopped riding them for a better reason!

                              I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spark a debate.
                              1988 Honda Hawk
                              2009 Yamaha TMAX
                              North Georgia

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X