Anyone know what fairings these are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what fairings these are?

I found this on customer street fighters .com but for some reason i cant post there. Anyone have any ideas?

Looks like Tyga bodywork on an NC35 to me. Gorgeous!
    http://tyga-performance.com/newrc211v/redtopleft.jpg
    A Honda amongst a sea of Harleys

Comment

Yep, Tyga
      Being able to ride from point A to Point B does not mean you have skills.

Comment

so I'm assuming they would work on a hawk, of course involving some type of work and a migraine.
        Last edited by solidsnakeonaplane; 04-20-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

The tail lights on those look fantastic, can't seem to find a pic now...
          Isabelle - '88 Bros 400.
          Current: progressive fork springs, LED indicators, bar end mirros, rear fender chop, stock exhaust baffle removal. 3 years in storage with questionable front brake.
          Near future: new front disc, brake system rebuild, cush rubbers, full service... penske rear shock
          Distant future: respray, valve emulators, penske rear shock
          Farfetched ideas: XRV750 conversion, pod filters, M4/TBR exhaust... stock look but upgraded everything

Comment

google tyga nc35 rc211v fairings

Comment

Ok, I"m trying to decide which fairing I should buy. Should I buy the NC30 or the NC35 tail section? I'm sure both would require work, and the subframes (according to TYGA's RC211V new style subframe) have the same part numbers. Think I should gamble and buy the less expensive ($90 less) NC30 kit? Or buy the NC35?
              Last edited by solidsnakeonaplane; 04-21-2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X