What Did You do to Your Hawk Today.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by 6 View Post

Apparently you don't know me.... Hi, I'm Andy, an extremely judgmental cunt.

T decided to take our convo private, i have to respect that so ima let this be.
    No worries - that was me just saying it as i saw it - i'd still shake your hand and buy you a pint!

Comment

Originally Posted by hawkati View Post

No worries - that was me just saying it as i saw it - i'd still shake your hand and buy you a pint!
      I'd imagine we would get along just fine....
      Respectfully 6

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk
      Aren't they sometimes named after people who've had spectacular crashes there? Don't worry, dude; almost every track has a "turn 6."

Comment

Originally Posted by Davis View Post

I bought a spare tail light to attempt the same thing. Iíve already got the MD Wright integrator. The light definitely bleeds from side to side and itís not as good as it should be as a result. The lens is a complex shape though. Iíll be interested in seeing what you come up with. Maybe I can buy a template from you if you get it worked out. Are you thinking to put something just between the two bulbs or are you going to completely separate the two halves, including the recessed portion?
        This build is using the M.unit blue - therefore I can adjust not only the pulse width but brightness of the (LED) bulbs for both tail light/turn signal functions. Maybe brake light too (that can pulse/flash/etc. but not sure about brightness, might be 100% only). In some basic testing before modifying the housing, I found that the LED's set at 20% for tail light were plenty visible, and the distinction with 100% brightness and what is referred to as Mwave pulsing by Motodadget seemed to separate the two from a visibility standpoint substantially. So...I'm thinking just the internal baffle splitting the two panels will be sufficient for my needs.

WW
        Engaging safety squints -> WW#Store

Comment

Some CF IMG-20180218-WA0001.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by Luis View Post
            Fuckin hell man.

Always impresive luis.
            Respectfully 6

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk
            Aren't they sometimes named after people who've had spectacular crashes there? Don't worry, dude; almost every track has a "turn 6."

Comment

I think it would look great on that bike
              Bild+1.png

Comment

Originally Posted by Luis View Post
                Wow Luis, that's beautiful. What bike is the design from? It almost looks like a narrowed 916 tail.
                88 Hawk GT

Talk big. Think small. Do nothing.

Comment

Installed my 520 conversion.

IMG_4946.jpg

And.....I know....chain is too tight.
                  Backed it off; after taking this.

Comment

Originally Posted by cloud09 View Post
                    Installed my 520 conversion.

IMG_4946.jpg

And.....I know....chain is too tight.
                    Backed it off; after taking this.
                    Still too tight

It's not what I did to my Hawk today...it's what I did to yours!

WW

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 5.43.19 PM.png
                    Engaging safety squints -> WW#Store

Comment

Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post

Still too tight
                      Really.....It was slapping the crap out of the swing arm; on bumps.

But, you may be right. I will post an after pic.

Last edited by ParcNHawk; 02-27-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cloud09 View Post

slapping the crap out of the swing arm

That's it! Perfect!

Comment

WW
                          Nice.

If you were looking for a support group you're barking up the wrong tree. This place is fulla enablers dude. - Shooter77us

The bitterness of low quality lingers long after the thrill of a low price has gone. - RacerX450

Try and separate a man from his soul. You only strengthen him and lose your own. - J. Newman

Comment

Rebuilding rear master cyl, caliper next & braided line coming in post tomorrow, listening to Loggins & Messina Vahevala, Tall ship Lynx at beginning of video, my son is 2nd Mate & Engineer on Lynx in St Pete for winter!
                            Last edited by wieserse; 02-27-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Still too tight

WW

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 5.43.19 PM.png
                              What's going on there? Are you machining pockets for the brake bolts?

Comment

Originally Posted by Gweenz View Post

Wow Luis, that's beautiful. What bike is the design from? It almost looks like a narrowed 916 tail.
                                cagiva mito

Comment

Working...
                                X