noticed alot of questions that are covered already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noticed alot of questions that are covered already

dont forget there is a search function right between FAQ and Memberlist.
    Avatar courtesy of http://www.elizabethraab.com/
    1988 Honda Hawk NT650 GT

I'm guillty, I usually post first then search, doh! I'll try better from now on...
    Damn right it's a Hawk GT

Comment

Why not bring this stuff up fresh from time to time? No harm in that I think!
      1988 "BlackHawk" project
      1989 "RallyHawk" is Chuck's now!
      1988 "The Gray" Tempest Gray Metallic stocker

I can't tell you how peaceful it is. Shinya Kimura
      People who know ride Hawks. Riot

Comment

lol no problems im just noticing things sittin here all drugged up from my foot injury
        Avatar courtesy of http://www.elizabethraab.com/
        1988 Honda Hawk NT650 GT

Comment

Search

I've only been active on this forum for a little over a month, but I've found the many times the search function offers no results. Perhaps others have tried and received similar results before posting?

Guth
          '88 Hawk GT - Candy Flair Blue
          '13 CB1100 - Candy Red

Comment

Yeah, and I thought of something else...Sometimes when I do a search there might be 2 or 3 that come up that are similar questions, but I have found that I learn something new b/c different people answer questions in each similar post...Something to think about, I like having a wealth of info...
            Damn right it's a Hawk GT

Comment

I know when I first joined....I literally sat at my computer and read every single post in the forum.....every one! It took about two to three nights to do it, but I learned more about the hawk than I would ever have...and when a question pops up, I remember seeing it somewhere so I look for it, if I can't find it again then I post
              -NEVER LET YOUR FEARS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS-
              Most of the pics I have of my Hawk/Mods: http://gallery.me.com/stevenhowell

"Arseing about with my bikes will end in tears." -Keno04

"Dress for the slide, not the ride" - ParcNHawk

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevenjhow
                I know when I first joined....I literally sat at my computer and read every single post in the forum.....every one! It took about two to three nights to do it, but I learned more about the hawk than I would ever have...and when a question pops up, I remember seeing it somewhere so I look for it, if I can't find it again then I post
                WOW! I hope you have a life now.

I kid, I kid!
                BIKES: Honda: RC31 Racebike/ NT650 Streetbike, DUCATI: None at the moment.
                Former MSF Rider Coach / Trackday Instructor/ Expert Roadracer #116
                "I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow."

Comment

Working...
                X