Paging Crash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paging Crash.

Hey Crash, Ed (Motorcycleman) called me and wanted me to let you know that he can't make it to Conn. this weekend. Something about a tree fell on his house and his plans have changed. (along with his internet being out.

He will contact you monday.
    BIKES: Honda: RC31 Racebike/ NT650 Streetbike, DUCATI: None at the moment.
    Former MSF Rider Coach / Trackday Instructor/ Expert Roadracer #116
    "I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow."

Those trees have been known to kill people. (jk). Hope everything is ok.
    Faster than your mother... She's what the pros use.

Comment

speaking of trees falling.....on July 13th (friday of course, go figure) A huge tree fell on my tent trailer while camping, it was on the news and everything. My wife and her friend got out of it about 10-15 mins before it happened, the tree was about 2-3' round and about 100' tall. I'll post some pics after work if anyone want to see the carnage.
      -NEVER LET YOUR FEARS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS-
      Most of the pics I have of my Hawk/Mods: http://gallery.me.com/stevenhowell

"Arseing about with my bikes will end in tears." -Keno04

"Dress for the slide, not the ride" - ParcNHawk

Comment

Hi everybody, I'm back! Thanks for positng this for me Doc.

Last week was hell week for me- the stomach bug for four days, then the 90 mph wind event which knocked down four large poplar trees, one of which did land on the new house. so I spend the weekend and about $2500 cleaning up trees

I'd rather have bought a new to me bike. But we are powerless in the face of nature.

Crash- I will make the deal this coming weekend, as I've postponed my trip down until this friday.
        '88 Hawk GT
        '89 Harley FXSTC
        2008 Yamaha V-Star 1300 tourer

http://www.hawkgtforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=948

"...my performance ain't perfect, but its loud, and its fast..." -Widespread Panic

Comment

Hey on your way back you should stop at the track.

Comment

Are you racing this weekend?! Any afternoon races on Sunday? If so I'm there!
            '88 Hawk GT
            '89 Harley FXSTC
            2008 Yamaha V-Star 1300 tourer

http://www.hawkgtforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=948

"...my performance ain't perfect, but its loud, and its fast..." -Widespread Panic

Comment

My bad. I am racing the 1st and 2nd. Trackday on the 29th and Practice the 30th and 31st.

Comment

Working...
              X