Footpeg replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footpeg replacement

Is there a direct replacement out there for stock front foot pegs?

Looking for a direct replacement without modifications.

Links would be awesome too.
    Jeremy
    '88 grey

Honda Hawk GT NT650...photo blog
    "...you gonna bark all day little doggie. . .or are you gonna bite?"

I bought these for my ntv - they're repros of the nt650 bros pegs which I think are less clunky than the oe hawk ones. Certainly they're on numerous sporty hondas of the same era anyway.

Anyway - they were cheap and work fine.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Foo...EAAOxyzi9SeeaQ
    Last edited by DefTrap; 02-12-2018, 08:39 AM.
    '95 ShaftHawk 650P>
    Front: Bros Mk2 front wheel; Mk1 forks; MetalGear disc; NC30 caliper; cb1 yoke.
    Breathing: Hacked up and shortened ART tri-can on collector and link pipe from DemonTweeks.
    Other: RGV bars; DefT dash; modded subframe; modded rearsets; relocated ignition.

'91 Bros 650 Mk1>
    Currently off the road.

Comment

Those look like the ones I replaced my originals with ... but buyers should note, filing or grinding required!!

Not a big deal with the right tools.
      Bi-Coastal U.S.A.: Los Angeles, CA and Long Island, NY

Comment

The non-OEM pegs have rubber which ages quickly and badly.
        Hawk with many differently shaped fuel tanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by DefTrap View Post
          I bought these for my ntv - they're repros of the nt650 bros pegs which I think are less clunky than the oe hawk ones. Certainly they're on numerous sporty hondas of the same era anyway.

Anyway - they were cheap and work fine.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Front-Foo...EAAOxyzi9SeeaQ
          DUDE.....where the hell have you been? You stop by and drop a post......and that's it? We get no pearls of wisdom...?Tales of angst?

Comment

I've been fiddling with my ratter
            '95 ShaftHawk 650P>
            Breathing: Hacked up and shortened ART tri-can on collector and link pipe from DemonTweeks.
            Other: RGV bars; DefT dash; modded subframe; modded rearsets; relocated ignition.

'91 Bros 650 Mk1>
            Currently off the road.

Comment

... And building walls
              '95 ShaftHawk 650P>

'91 Bros 650 Mk1>
              Currently off the road.

Comment

And making friends with a rasta donkey.
                '95 ShaftHawk 650P>

'91 Bros 650 Mk1>
                Currently off the road.

Comment

You dog.You look happy.Build that wall! We'll make an American out of you yet! Nice to here word from the French countryside.You have a HOTM there big guy.You need to enter that rattle trap.(don't worry,the fix will be "in".)

Comment

Now....is the donkey a Rasta because of his dreds.... or does he have a predeliction for the Ganga?

Comment

Alright Bill.

That's the baby donkey, I was too frit to go near the proper one.
                      '95 ShaftHawk 650P>

'91 Bros 650 Mk1>
                      Currently off the road.

Comment

Originally Posted by Henway View Post
                        The non-OEM pegs have rubber which ages quickly and badly.
                        because they're cheap Chinese garbage !
                        "It's only getting worse."

MY rides: '97 VFR750, '90 Red Hawk, '88 Blue/Black Hawk, '86 RWB VFR700 (3), '86 Yamaha Radian, '90 VTR250, '89 VTR250 (2), '73 CB125, '66 Yamaha YL-1

Sold: '86 FJ1200, '92 ZX-7, '90 Radian, '73 CB750, '89 all-white Hawk, '88 blue Hawk, '86 FZ600, '86 Yam Fazer 700 , '89 VTR250, '87 VFR700F2, '86 VFR700F.

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-HONDA-...paLbFT&vxp=mtr

Comment

Working...
                          X