Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by SSSA View Post

How old am I?

You gonna hit 13 this year... Welcome to the teens.. hawkforum puberty will kick in
    Respectfully 6

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk
    Aren't they sometimes named after people who've had spectacular crashes there? Don't worry, dude; almost every track has a "turn 6."

Comment

I received a lot of good information by way of the Hawklist before I bought my Hawk (in 2007). I also received some help from other listers for a while after the purchase. But by then it seemed like there was less and less discussion focused on the Hawk itself. A lot of those guys that had established good friendships via the list just sort of used it as a way to stay in touch and talk about other stuff. I'm not sure how many of the active listers even still owned Hawks by that time. But by then I was fairly active on this forum so that's when I dropped off of the list.
      '88 Hawk GT - Candy Flair Blue
      '13 CB1100 - Candy Red

Comment

Originally Posted by Guth View Post
        I received a lot of good information by way of the Hawklist before I bought my Hawk (in 2007). I also received some help from other listers for a while after the purchase. But by then it seemed like there was less and less discussion focused on the Hawk itself. A lot of those guys that had established good friendships via the list just sort of used it as a way to stay in touch and talk about other stuff. I'm not sure how many of the active listers even still owned Hawks by that time. But by then I was fairly active on this forum so that's when I dropped off of the list.
        Sounds familiar.. ehhehhhem,
        Respectfully 6

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk
        Aren't they sometimes named after people who've had spectacular crashes there? Don't worry, dude; almost every track has a "turn 6."

Comment

Working...
        X