Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by SSSA View Post

How old am I?

You gonna hit 13 this year... Welcome to the teens.. hawkforum puberty will kick in
    Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

I received a lot of good information by way of the Hawklist before I bought my Hawk (in 2007). I also received some help from other listers for a while after the purchase. But by then it seemed like there was less and less discussion focused on the Hawk itself. A lot of those guys that had established good friendships via the list just sort of used it as a way to stay in touch and talk about other stuff. I'm not sure how many of the active listers even still owned Hawks by that time. But by then I was fairly active on this forum so that's when I dropped off of the list.
      '88 Hawk GT - Candy Flair Blue
      '13 CB1100 - Candy Red

Comment

Originally Posted by Guth View Post
        I received a lot of good information by way of the Hawklist before I bought my Hawk (in 2007). I also received some help from other listers for a while after the purchase. But by then it seemed like there was less and less discussion focused on the Hawk itself. A lot of those guys that had established good friendships via the list just sort of used it as a way to stay in touch and talk about other stuff. I'm not sure how many of the active listers even still owned Hawks by that time. But by then I was fairly active on this forum so that's when I dropped off of the list.
        Sounds familiar.. ehhehhhem,
        Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

Working...
        X