Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budget Race Subframes - interest thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Can't wait to see this and get Deckwan bike finished up this year...got some more stuff done and ready to install to bring it all together...
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_18597_1411593969280_766[/ATTACH]

    Comment


      Originally Posted by Deckwan View Post
      Can't wait to see this and get Deckwan bike finished up this year...got some more stuff done and ready to install to bring it all together...
      You and me both. 2 Hawks in my garage that need to get wrapped up and ridden.

      WW
      Engaging safety squints -> WW#Store

      wwresto.com

      Comment


        Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post

        You and me both. 2 Hawks in my garage that need to get wrapped up and ridden.

        WW
        As soon as I finish patching....it's shop time. I will share my recipe for walloping the frontend of any amp with a hot signal.....everything pre-amp but the delay (effects loop). patching 003.JPG
        Attached Files

        Comment


          Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post
          [B]REMINDER: IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR SUBFRAME, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY. I DON'T WANT UNHAPPY CLIENTS AND WE WILL WORK TOWARDS A SOLUTION OR FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY!
          Hmm, what's not to like?

          http://www.facebook.com/VaporBlast

          Comment


            Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
            Hmm, what's not to like?
            Beats the crap outta me, I spent Sunday morning assembling both of mine.
            '89 Hawk a.k.a. The RallyHawk (my son's now!) | '89 Hawk a.k.a. The Deuce | Spare Parts/Dented Learner Bike | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled! )

            I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

            Comment


              It was me. I likely did not find the tray and brace rod in the paper packing material and chucked it in the trash at work. When I got home and my stuff didn't look like everyone else pictures - hence me asking about posting up a picture - I looked around and finally gave up. I asked if Bill had one laying around incase, perhaps it was not me chucking something unseen into the trash, but perhaps a junior assistant packing manager error to include the coversheet on the TPS report packing list thingie. so I asked if there was one left to buy. turns out, there was. Bill says the parts are in the mail, so on someone, might as well be me.
               

              Comment


                Originally Posted by nozzle View Post
                It was me. I likely did not find the tray and brace rod in the paper packing material and chucked it in the trash at work. When I got home and my stuff didn't look like everyone else pictures - hence me asking about posting up a picture - I looked around and finally gave up. I asked if Bill had one laying around incase, perhaps it was not me chucking something unseen into the trash, but perhaps a junior assistant packing manager error to include the coversheet on the TPS report packing list thingie. so I asked if there was one left to buy. turns out, there was. Bill says the parts are in the mail, so on someone, might as well be me.
                Ha - no it wan't anybody at all at this point. This is just my policy on everything I make.

                Only happy campers in my book. No need for drama if not, the line forms to the left if so

                WW
                Engaging safety squints -> WW#Store

                wwresto.com

                Comment


                  Originally Posted by nozzle View Post
                  It was me. I likely did not find the tray and brace rod in the paper packing material and chucked it in the trash at work. When I got home and my stuff didn't look like everyone else pictures - hence me asking about posting up a picture - I looked around and finally gave up. I asked if Bill had one laying around incase, perhaps it was not me chucking something unseen into the trash, but perhaps a junior assistant packing manager error to include the coversheet on the TPS report packing list thingie. so I asked if there was one left to buy. turns out, there was. Bill says the parts are in the mail, so on someone, might as well be me.
                  This is a terrible sad story. I hate when this happens.I'm glad you have a FairyGodFather.All's well in the Taj.I haven't opened the box.

                  Comment


                    Donít worry, be happy

                    Comment


                      Originally Posted by 69Falcon View Post

                      Beats the crap outta me, I spent Sunday morning assembling both of mine.
                      Archer-Son

                      Chuck-Son

                      I can't say I've ever heard an erection
                      "Hawk Porn" http://picasaweb.google.com/11124379...eat=directlink 1990 NT650-Penske 8981, Race-tech Springs & Gold Valves, Steve Lenac six-piston caliper & EBC rotor,SS Brake lines Ft / Rear lines through SSA ,VFR brake lever, F2 front wheel, F-120/70 R-160/60 Dunlop Roadsmart, Full-Supertrapp Exhaust, Stage 1 Jet kit, K&N Filter, Corbin Seat, Pro-Tec Clip-On's/ Past Rides...1986 VFR700F2 Interceptor / 1979 Yamaha Rd400 Daytona Special

                      Comment


                        Youngest son blew his hard earned summer earnings and savings on a new Roland...happy days around here right now.

                        WW

                        IMG_8881.jpeg
                        Engaging safety squints -> WW#Store

                        wwresto.com

                        Comment


                          Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post
                          Youngest son blew his hard earned summer earnings and savings on a new Roland...happy days around here right now.

                          WW

                          IMG_8881.jpeg
                          WAY COOL ! Look out Herbie Hancock

                          What model? Not that I'd know the difference without looking it up.

                          https://www.roland.com/us/categories/keyboards/

                          A gal I was dating in the Bay Area was a recording engineer at the Plant Studio in Sausalito. She had a Yamaha DX7 at my house and I had some JBL reference speakers. On my stereo, But I'm just dating myself again.

                          Ok I did watch ZEDD live broadcast from Coachella yesterday ... that guy must get a lot of trim.
                          COACHELLA WEEKEND 1: ZEDD

                          huplzuc.jpg
                          Last edited by SPA; 3 Days Ago.
                          "Hawk Porn" http://picasaweb.google.com/11124379...eat=directlink 1990 NT650-Penske 8981, Race-tech Springs & Gold Valves, Steve Lenac six-piston caliper & EBC rotor,SS Brake lines Ft / Rear lines through SSA ,VFR brake lever, F2 front wheel, F-120/70 R-160/60 Dunlop Roadsmart, Full-Supertrapp Exhaust, Stage 1 Jet kit, K&N Filter, Corbin Seat, Pro-Tec Clip-On's/ Past Rides...1986 VFR700F2 Interceptor / 1979 Yamaha Rd400 Daytona Special

                          Comment


                            Does your dog bite?

                            whatís the schnauzerís name?


                            Roland ?



                            I had a Hiedi & a Cindy in the house growing up.

                            Comment


                              Originally Posted by nozzle View Post
                              Does your dog bite?

                              whatís the schnauzerís name?


                              Roland ?



                              I had a Hiedi & a Cindy in the house growing up.
                              I had a Poogle.Half Poodle and half Beagle. He went next door and knocked up the neighbor's purebred Schnauzer.The neighbor was PISSED.

                              Comment


                                WW....ask your son if he wants an E-mu Proteus with a set of different simm cards .I don't really play keyboards.....I use it for beats and different ideas...and may be replacing it
                                with a .....Roland guitar sampler/thingy.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X