No announcement yet.

Are We Big Enough for a Swap Meet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if you guys want to incorporate it into CTHR, Iíve got plenty of space.
    '89 Hawk a.k.a. The RallyHawk (my son's now!) | '89 Hawk a.k.a. The Deuce | Spare Parts/Dented Learner Bike | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled! )

I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

Originally Posted by 69Falcon View Post
      Well, if you guys want to incorporate it into CTHR, Iíve got plenty of space.
      And parts.

My though is that everyone who is coming to the cthr kinda already has access to everyone else who would be comings part stash no?

Would there be more people showing up of there where for sale parts?
      Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

If I change my schedule to go to CTHR, I won't be bringing parts there as I'd ride up from MD, but that's a ways away. When I'm ready to sell stuff I typically put it on eBay with no reserve. but I've bought Hawk stuff and not sold it which is, perhaps, an issue... esp. if you ask the other members of the nozzle clan.

Comment

ofa
          Originally Posted by nozzle View Post
          There are large open fields in Bucyrus, OH... but there's not much else there
          but don't you agree that corn and soybeans are essential crops to the usa ?
          "It's only getting worse."

MY rides: '97 VFR750, '90 Red Hawk, '88 Blue/Black Hawk, '86 RWB VFR700 (3), '86 Yamaha Radian, '90 VTR250, '89 VTR250 (2), '73 CB125, '66 Yamaha YL-1

Sold: '86 FJ1200, '92 ZX-7, '90 Radian, '73 CB750, '89 all-white Hawk, '88 blue Hawk, '86 FZ600, '86 Yam Fazer 700 , '89 VTR250, '87 VFR700F2, '86 VFR700F.

Comment

The Nozzle homestead in NW Ohio is growing Hops now, so that seems important itís all good, where ever there is folks on Hawks.

Comment

Hmmmm ... four year undergrad degree earned in Ohio ... my conclusion is that Ohio produces the best tomatos, sweet white corn and farmers daughters!
              Bi-Coastal U.S.A.: Los Angeles, CA and Long Island, NY

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. But as we all well know, most hawkers are not really good at "selling" our spares to other hawkers. Most of us "give" our spares away before selling them when a needy hawker needs something. I have given plenty of stuff to needy hawkers. Its just how the hawk community is....FAMILY.
                Penske 8983, 3.0 jet kit, GVE's, RT springs, mikuni pump/cust mount, lightened rotor, Aztec8 Duals, EB harness,RX2N, Lenac brake kit/cust. reasets, CRG mirrors/levers, Full ti M4, Fabi hugger, Gino's roller, Brents frame slider, BTTs res elim., WW torsion bar, Eric'c cf sidestand and res bracket, Bogans Sprocket cover, plus much more
                http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17600

I also do decals for our Hawks and Bros on the forum. I do stock colors or custom colors. I can also do about any design out there or custom design you wish for.
                link to the decals and pricing....
                http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/hon...ics-and-prices

Comment

Working...
                X