Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CF Front Sprocket Guard

I have found someone who can make me these:

I would need to get 20 people in on the order. I have 1 person interested in at least 2. They are going to be $89 plus shipping. Talk to me... who wants one?? I need to have enough interest before I move forward and post in the for sale section.

Eric
    A still more glorious dawn awaits...
    - Carl Sagan

Mmmm...

Carbon fiber tastyness...

An improvement over the clunky plastic stocker.

-P.
    I need a bigger garage.

It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.

Comment

What about trexsillium (sp?) or colored fiber? and would it be an overlay or full replacement? Isn't it missing a few bolts?
      [B][URL="https://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/honda-hawk-gt-bros-discussions/announcements/799076-official-west-coast-hawk-rally-2017-thread"]2017[/URL][/B][URL="https://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/honda-hawk-gt-bros-discussions/announcements/799076-official-west-coast-hawk-rally-2017-thread"][B] WCHR[/B][/URL]
      [B][URL="https://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/classifieds/for-sale-threads-buy-sell-trade/805605-2017-wchr-t-shirts"]2017 WCHR T-Shirts[/URL][/B]
      [B]Don't forget to Check the "[URL="http://hawkgtforum.com/showthread.php?t=28478"]How To's: Index Links[/URL]"
      [URL="http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/multimedia/pictures/13120-rebuild-and-upgrade"]Rebuild and upgrade[/URL] thread[/B]

Comment

you people with your carbon fiber and shiny aluminum parts.....don't you know there is an economic crisis going on............

I'll take one........damn it!!!
        The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred traveling speed to the number of bad scars on his body.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'll take one too,.......damn it!!!

Comment

Nope... only 2 bolts holding it on. One up top and then a recessed one on the bottom.

$89... seems a little steep
            Rob
            88 Street Hawk
            F2 tank, Aztec8 dual 4", Duc seat and CF cowl, Stage 3 jet, Uni Pods, M4 stubby, SV650 clips, controls & fuel pump, GSXR front mc and CFB1000 front caliper, F3 forks upper and internals, Penske 8983, Gino RCR, rear jump plates & R6 pegs and Vapor gauge...
            04 CRF50 pit bike and stunt runner...
            91 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit (she's a runner now...)

Comment

Add me to that list!
              One step closer....

Comment

$89 seems OK.Man needs to make a buck,at least be compensated for the development work.Takes hours of obssesing to work up a prototype!Then hours more finding someone to produce it.When I made up those frame slider sets,I actually lost $, but I only made 6 sets.If I made 20 sets it would have been more practical.You live and you learn.

Comment

Originally Posted by melmsrt4 View Post
                  What about trexsillium (sp?) or colored fiber? and would it be an overlay or full replacement? Isn't it missing a few bolts?
                  It is a full replacement. No colors...

Eric
                  - Carl Sagan

Comment

Doing my part to stimulate the economy through discretionary spending.

-P.
                    I need a bigger garage.

Comment

OH YA! Im in for one!
                      1\2 Liter Duc Eater

Comment

Me too! just need to know when to pay.

Comment

I'm interested if the prodution piece doesn't have that dent at the back edge?

E

Comment

Originally Posted by SkinnE View Post
                            I'm interested if the prodution piece doesn't have that dent at the back edge?

E
                            Dent? I believe that is a trick of the shadows and CF.

Eric
                            - Carl Sagan

Comment

How about some ventilation cuts in it so the sprocket would be peaking out from behind...

Would there be a detrimental side to that?

-P.
                              I need a bigger garage.

Comment

Working...
                              X