Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know this Hawk?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anybody know this Hawk?

    Seems like it has some identifying features and parts. Check out the lead picture.

    https://jalopnik.com/get-to-know-the...ite-1847074559
    "I couldn't afford NOT to buy it!"

    #2
    Originally Posted by Captain 80s View Post
    Seems like it has some identifying features and parts. Check out the lead picture.

    https://jalopnik.com/get-to-know-the...ite-1847074559
    I thought for sure this was going to have a post date from 2014 or something. Who the heck still doesnt know about cycle ergo?! Sorry I have nothing to contribute to the Hawk ID.

    Comment


      #3
      It's got a ww plate mount, under bike exhaust, with maybe the old 2 Bros headers . . .

      RIding gear looks like
      ParcNHawk
      SITE ADMIN
      ParcNHawk s gear . But I'm sure that's not him.


      ​​​​​​​Could be a lot of hawks. Dunno.
      Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

      Comment


        #4
        The undercover near the taillight is a little distinctive too, isn't it?
        "I couldn't afford NOT to buy it!"

        Comment


          #5
          It's not him. Rumor has it that he rocks an Aerostich RC3.

          If you were looking for a support group you're barking up the wrong tree. This place is fulla enablers dude. - Shooter77us

          The bitterness of low quality lingers long after the thrill of a low price has gone. - RacerX450

          Comment


            #6
            Originally Posted by Captain 80s View Post
            The undercover near the taillight is a little distinctive too, isn't it?
            Good eye!
            Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally Posted by 6 View Post
              It's got a ww plate mount, under bike exhaust, with maybe the old 2 Bros headers . . .

              RIding gear looks like
              ParcNHawk
              SITE ADMIN
              ParcNHawk s gear . But I'm sure that's not him.


              ​​​​​​​Could be a lot of hawks. Dunno.
              It must be an early version or not at all. No adjusting slot and the plate mount itself doesn't look like his work. I thought so too at first but I deleted my post.
              Eric Y.
              NT663, VFR800 & Vespa LX80
              Yuzon Designworks

              Comment


                #8
                Originally Posted by eyhonda View Post

                It must be an early version or not at all. No adjusting slot and the plate mount itself doesn't look like his work. I thought so too at first but I deleted my post.
                Looks a lot like the one we had on the old daisy hawk, which i was pretty sure was his. but i dont know that for sure.
                Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

                Comment

                Working...
                X