Magnetic sump plug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnetic sump plug.

The sump plug on my Hawk is just a plain bolt but I have always fitted magnetic plugs and it looks like a previous owner had a good go at butchering the bolt head flats. The only magnetic sump plugs I can find in Britain say they are for Deuville 650s or Bros 650s. Can anyone tell me if they're a fit on the Hawk.

The fitted plug is a 17mm head, M14 X 1.5 mm thread and the threaded part is 14.5mm long.

Originally Posted by Fastmongrel View Post
    The sump plug on my Hawk is just a plain bolt but I have always fitted magnetic plugs and it looks like a previous owner had a good go at butchering the bolt head flats. The only magnetic sump plugs I can find in Britain say they are for Deuville 650s or Bros 650s. Can anyone tell me if they're a fit on the Hawk.

The fitted plug is a 17mm head, M14 X 1.5 mm thread and the threaded part is 14.5mm long.
    In almost all cases parts for the Hawk and Bros are same, certainly the sump plug is the same. I’ve got a magnetic one on mine - a titanium one I think.

Comment

https://www.wemoto.com/bikes/honda/n..._plug_magnetic
      ASMA #139

Comment

Originally Posted by DrPMC View Post

In almost all cases parts for the Hawk and Bros are same, certainly the sump plug is the same. I’ve got a magnetic one on mine - a titanium one I think.
        Titanium parts make bikes 10% faster

Comment

it's also not magnetic...
          88 Blue Hawk GT - Under construction but rideable (guest approved)
          89 BlackHawk 2.0 - On the lift and being assembled
          90 Hawk GT (color as to yet be determined) - Still on the shelf in crates

Comment

filedata/fetch?id=949645&d=1635170296&type=thumb
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

If you were looking for a support group you're barking up the wrong tree. This place is fulla enablers dude. - Shooter77us

The bitterness of low quality lingers long after the thrill of a low price has gone. - RacerX450

Comment

Working...
            X