Fabian parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabian parts

I am wanting to get one of Fabian’s tail sections and possibly some other parts. I’ve found a lot of older threads related to his stuff but just wanted to check to see if contacting him direct is still the best way. I assume his older contact info is still good but if those in the know can confirm, that would be great.

Fun timing, I just contacted him and he is interested in running parts this month. He's looking for interest from the forum as well. He's good about replying to emails

Comment

I have run the Fabian group purchase for the past several years. It would be great if someone would like to step up and run it this year. Not really all that difficult a task - the toughest part was repackaging and distribution once the bulk parks arrive from Germany. But Fabian is easy to work with and I’d be happy to assist in passing on the baton to the next coordinator.

BTW, as a testimony to the durability of his parts, my tail fairing was involved in a recent crash and it came thru it with no damage. His fiberglass parts are much more durable than the brittle OEM parts…
      This forum is entirely dedicated to wasting time and money modifying a slow motorcycle. - joel

Nothing like a project to keep you busy, slowly draining funds out of the wallet! - spacetiger

Our Hawks have all the power any mature, sensible rider can use on any street or highway without carrying around excessively unnecessary big-bore weight and power - squirrelman

Bike builds can be and most time are art and expression. To take something mass produced and impersonal and make something personal that you can't stop staring at as you walk away. There is nothing I find more satisfying than looking at something cool and beautiful and thinking "I made that". - 6

Comment

I'm in for a order

Comment

Likely will here too. Ours broke on the trip in all new places LOL.

Comment

I was going to order pretty much one of everything he makes for the hawk.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hexenwulf View Post
              I was going to order pretty much one of everything he makes for the hawk.
              Are you interested in running this group purchase?
              This forum is entirely dedicated to wasting time and money modifying a slow motorcycle. - joel

Nothing like a project to keep you busy, slowly draining funds out of the wallet! - spacetiger

Our Hawks have all the power any mature, sensible rider can use on any street or highway without carrying around excessively unnecessary big-bore weight and power - squirrelman

Bike builds can be and most time are art and expression. To take something mass produced and impersonal and make something personal that you can't stop staring at as you walk away. There is nothing I find more satisfying than looking at something cool and beautiful and thinking "I made that". - 6

Comment

Originally Posted by flyinelvis View Post

I was just thinking that since he is buying the most parts per person that we should nominate him for the US distribution. But, I’m new here and don’t really know individual personalities yet, so I’ll keep quiet. Sort of.

Comment

Originally Posted by flyinelvis View Post

I currently am not in a place to run something like this, otherwise I would say yes.

Comment

I also contact Fabian for an rear seat cover. For me is it cheaper to send it from Germany to the Netherlands.
                    It will cost 87 dollar to send parts from the Usa to the Netherlands

Comment

Sloco Hexenwulf Ssnead Maritime Michiel

I have been in contact w/Fabian and in the near future we will be running a bulk parts purchase. I currently have a lot on my plate, so posting may be a bit slow, but I will get to it. Unfortunately for those outside the US, this purchase will not apply. Ordered parts will be shipped to me in bulk from Germany and I will distribute in the US for shipping costs with some additional shipping and handling. This is NOT a simple procedure, so I request patience and understanding concerning parts manufacture, clearing customs, receiving and packing in my production facility (also known as my garage). The group purchase will work basically as outline in the link, below:

Some of you may be aware of our German based forum member Fabian, who produces durable, high quality fiberglass replacement and accessory parts for your Hawk. I utilized Fabian’s Corbin rear cowl and full hugger on my Hawk, and I couldn’t be more pleased. They’re much more durable than the stock OEM ABS

Comment

Well thank you Sir. I was pondering doing it and coming up with a similar disclaimer because I don’t always have available time and I didn’t want people getting upset with my lack of attention or ability to get parts shipped right away once they arrived. So again, thank you.

Comment

I'm in Canada and will contact Fabian directly. Perhaps if I order at the same time, it will make the process easier for all.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally Posted by Sloco View Post
                            I didnt want people getting upset with my lack of attention or ability to get parts shipped right away once they arrived. So again, thank you.
                            Once they hit my house I was able yo get them out in no time. One problem was contacting some buyers who,seemed tot disappear over time.

Still happy to assist you in running if interested…

Comment

Originally Posted by Ssnead View Post
                              I'm in Canada and will contact Fabian directly. Perhaps if I order at the same time, it will make the process easier for all.

Thanks,
                              Me too, maybe we can have a shipment direct into Canada so no extra Duties and an extra border to deal with. That being said I'm 15 min from Maine and have a place there that can accept the package for me and I can pick it up myself as well. Whichever works out the cheapest for shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X