WW #store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post

Believe it or not on my white board at work is a project called EYHLight...so hold off for now?

B
    Hmmm...I'll definitely be interested on headlight brackets if they're in planning.

Comment

Originally Posted by jgoMoto View Post

Hmmm...I'll definitely be interested on headlight brackets if they're in planning.
      Count me in, too. Especially if they will be compatible with a certain GSXR fork...
      Huntersville, NC, USA
      Speed is your friend, but should never be confused with talent.
      Follow me on Instagram: flyinelvis

Comment

I知 not sure if this has been asked but if you are planning on making rearsets in the future, do you plan on making replacement shift/brake levers that fit stock and woodcraft rearsets?

Comment

Originally Posted by NumLock View Post
          I知 not sure if this has been asked but if you are planning on making rearsets in the future, do you plan on making replacement shift/brake levers that fit stock and woodcraft rearsets?
          IMG_7261.JPG
          Engaging safety squints -> WW#Store

wwresto.com

Comment

Yes please.

Comment

All hail Buckaroo Banzai!

-P.
              I need a bigger garage.

It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.

Comment

Sweet! Looking forward to it.

Comment

wildwhl Bill never really touts his superb manufacturing skills, so I値l take a moment to show off the upper triple that he designed and machined for a GSXR USD fork assembly that I (hope to one day) mount on my 1977 CB550 build. His machining is top notch and his design skilz are over the top. I知 proud to show off his (shameless self promotional) logo that I encouraged him to add to my parts. Bill Gillis is THE man! I hope one day to shake his hand and thank him in person for all that he has added to my builds (including another upper triple on a CBR600RR fork on my Hawk and a ton of custom parts, too numerous to list or remember). Thanks Bill!
                  Attached Files
                  Huntersville, NC, USA
                  Speed is your friend, but should never be confused with talent.
                  Follow me on Instagram: flyinelvis

Comment

You're too kind, Tom. It's always my pleasure.

I see that 5th gen in the background...5th gen love is in progress too.

WW

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 5.55.39 PM.png

wwresto.com

Comment

BTW - should mention I have one extra GSXR triple assembly as I built for FlyinElvis...PM for details.

WW

wwresto.com

Comment

You're too kind, Tom. It's always my pleasure.

I see that 5th gen in the background...5th gen love is in progress too.

WW

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 5.55.39 PM.png
                        Too bad Tom sold that Gen5 Viffer! I still have mine. So, I am in line waiting for that bracket when the time comes to de-link and mod the VFR. 8 spoke on it's way to be goldenized.
                        Eric Y.
                        1990 Hawk - Taka 92 in progress.
                        https://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/ho...roject-taka-92
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/eyuzon/albums/72157675070162792

2001 VFR800i road trip bike.
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/eyuzon...57666415263457
                        Detroit, MI

Comment

Originally Posted by flyinelvis View Post
                          wildwhl Bill never really touts his superb manufacturing skills, so I値l take a moment to show off the upper triple that he designed and machined for a GSXR USD fork assembly that I (hope to one day) mount on my 1977 CB550 build. His machining is top notch and his design skilz are over the top. I知 proud to show off his (shameless self promotional) logo that I encouraged him to add to my parts. Bill Gillis is THE man! I hope one day to shake his hand and thank him in person for all that he has added to my builds (including another upper triple on a CBR600RR fork on my Hawk and a ton of custom parts, too numerous to list or remember). Thanks Bill!
                          Cleaning off the desk, looking through things, and drinking a quick cup of coffee before hitting the grind this morning.

First - thanks Tom for the kind words.

Second - I have one more of these triples complete with risers available. I was going to hold onto it for another build I'm helping a friend with, but he's decided to go a lot more retro on the front end so we won't be needn't it.

Machined from 6061 with stainless fasteners. Setup for fathers. Rise is about an inch on the riser. PM for more details.

$250 shipped ConUS.

WW

IMG_7788.JPG

IMG_7789.JPG
                          Attached Files

wwresto.com

Comment

Working...
                          X