X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    I will take two of each
    Me too.
    '89 Hawk a.k.a. The RallyHawk (my son's now!) | '89 Hawk a.k.a. The Deuce | Spare Parts/Dented Learner Bike | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled! )

I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

There will be a few new and revised products available for your Hawk Xmas.

On point: Machining now are the new tail tidy kits. They are now more of a full on tail tidy, IMHO. I intend to start a pre-order list elsewhere, and will post pics in both locations.

What will be available is a license tag mount like before, but in addition and sold as an option is an upper cap plate with integral LED to light your tag. The plate will help to eliminate debris getting up into the under tail area, and provide a nice clean look when installed properly. Seemingly a simple part, but the devil has been in the details. The tag mounts themselves will ship with removable turn signal mounts, with various mount position/options to better fit the various sizes of signal lights people like to use. Overall, tucks things away nice and clean (that is the goal).

WW
      23622343_10214525550672355_6941441894572732483_n.jpg
      Hawk GT - skookum as frig
      WW#Store

Comment

Hmmm

-P.
        I need a bigger garage.

It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.

Comment

I should be able to update this within the next 4-5 days...and start a pre-order

Meanwhile, take some advice.

tXkKEJk.jpg
          WW#Store

Comment

Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post

Yes, they are on the short list. Not certain how soon I'd make more after the proto's hit my black bike. Would need to ride it a bit first I'm guessing. 3d machined, adjustable peg position with adjustable toe position is my goal. Cleaner than what's out there with any luck (aka doesn't look like swiss cheese).

WW
            I'm up for this my own self Bill. I resorted to buying anothe rset of TYGA race sets for my A hawk but I have a number 2 Hawk and would love to have some black anodized stuff to put on them, since it's going to be a combo of murdered out and CF appearance.
            88 Blue Hawk GT - Under construction
            89 Red Hawk GT - Still on the shelf and in crates
            2000 DR650 (Thumper)

2002 DL1000 V-Strom

Comment

Originally Posted by rpcraft View Post

I'm up for this my own self Bill. I resorted to buying anothe rset of TYGA race sets for my A hawk but I have a number 2 Hawk and would love to have some black anodized stuff to put on them, since it's going to be a combo of murdered out and CF appearance.
              That's cool. It isn't that I haven't made any rear sets - because I have. I've just yet to come up with a solution that I thing is an improvement over the other offerings beyond aesthetically. Mine will be stronger, simpler, and better - or I won't offer them at all. That takes me time. Time for Hawk parts is rare these days.

WW
              WW#Store

Comment

Working...
              X