No announcement yet.

frinesi2's Overnight Engineering Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey general request to the folks out there who have use my chain rollers with center stands - can I get some feedback? I know I've spoken to Hawkers with center stands who wanted to use my rollers, and I'm 99% certain it works fine, but I'm 110% blanking right now so in the interest of full transparency, let's hear what ya'alls have to say.
    Suzondacati Build Thread

Chain rollers, swing arm chain guides, brake hangers, etc.

Various parts for sale

Comment

It works fine with the center stand. The stock exhaust was the limiting factor for me. There's a flange on the exhaust mount that's close to the roller. If you set the roller in it's lowest position and pull the bracket all the way back it'll work. If you want a pic let me know. Solid product by the way!
      Last edited by Scot_Hawk; 1 Week Ago.

Comment

Originally Posted by frinesi2 View Post
        Hey general request to the folks out there who have use my chain rollers with center stands - can I get some feedback? I know I've spoken to Hawkers with center stands who wanted to use my rollers, and I'm 99% certain it works fine, but I'm 110% blanking right now so in the interest of full transparency, let's hear what ya'alls have to say.
        About my 88 BROS,
        I am using the roller with the center stand and they are working well.

Comment

Originally Posted by Scot_Hawk View Post
          It works fine with the center stand. The stock exhaust was the limiting factor for me. There's a flange on the exhaust mount that's close to the roller. If you set the roller in it's lowest position and pull the bracket all the way back it'll work. If you want a pic let me know. Solid product by the way!
          At one time,I tried to mount the roller with a stock muffler, but I could not mount it and gave up the stock muffler.
          Could you upload a photo?
          I own 88 BROS.
          Thank you.

Comment

Originally Posted by frinesi2 View Post
            but I'm 110% blanking right
            That happens when you're far from stock.......

Comment

Originally Posted by behindthetimes View Post

That happens when you're far from stock.......
              Yeah sometimes I forget what a regular hawk looks like lol. Mine came with an M4 exhaust and 1 out of 2 center stand mounts cut off (and no center stand)
              Suzondacati Build Thread

Various parts for sale

Comment

Originally Posted by Scot_Hawk View Post
                Yes anything you'd be able to share would be helpful!
                Suzondacati Build Thread

Various parts for sale

Comment

Here you go, The roller's pretty close to the exhaust but there's just enough clearance for it to work.

IMG_0424.JPG

Comment

I like the added length to the sidestand. Otherwise, I haven't ridden mine more than a 1/4 mile.
                    Eric Y.
                    1990 Hawk - Taka 92 in progress.
                    https://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/ho...roject-taka-92

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eyuzon/albums/72157675070162792

2001 VFR800i road trip bike.
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/eyuzon...57666415263457
                    Detroit, MI

Comment

It works well with the center-stand. The black thing came off my old supertrapp exhaust and has a rubber pad and the center stand rest against this bracket when riding and isnít in the way at all from the roller.
                      Hawk Adventure 2014 Travel Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X