Taking a long break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a long break

So after two years of making Hawk, VFR and CB1 parts, I've decided to take a year or so off from machining. It took a lot of design time and I really need some of my free time back for myself. THANKS to all my customers that I've had the opportunity to make parts for and to WWR Bill for all his advice and generosity. I learned a lot for sure and I will be back in the future making parts again. I'll still be here on the forum.

I still have my MakerBot 3D printer that I will focus on making engineering quality prototype and end user parts.

These are the last parts to come off the mill before I dismantled it for sale.

For Bill wildwhl , a CB-1 cover.
    20220715_072959.jpg

For Scott rogue555, a set of oil cooler adapters.
    20220722_073246.jpg

Finally, for myself, a set of swingarm spool brackets for the 600f4i..
    20220723_153920.jpg
    Last edited by eyhonda; 07-25-2022, 09:56 PM.
    Eric Y.
    NT663/VFR800/CBR600F4i
    Yuzon Designworks

EY -

good luck, and stay in touch! Might have some 3d parts to shoot your way too

WW/R
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Comment

Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post
      EY -

good luck, and stay in touch! Might have some 3d parts to shoot your way too

WW/R
      You can count on it!
      Eric Y.
      NT663/VFR800/CBR600F4i
      Yuzon Designworks

Comment

Thank you for your service. You helped me immensely on multiple projects. Easy to work with, quality products and fast turn around.

Wishing you all the best,
        Mike
        "I couldn't afford NOT to buy it!"

Comment

Originally Posted by Captain 80s View Post
          Thank you for your service. You helped me immensely on multiple projects. Easy to work with, quality products and fast turn around.

Wishing you all the best,
          Mike
          You're very welcome, Mike! Glad to help out! I will return to machining in the future!
          Last edited by eyhonda; 07-26-2022, 06:05 AM.
          Eric Y.
          NT663/VFR800/CBR600F4i
          Yuzon Designworks

Comment

Good luck, great rearsets, great service. Hope your dad is doing OK . All the best.Rob

Comment

YEW, can't wait to try them out! Thanks for working with me on the oil cooler parts!! You deserve the break. I can attest to the amount of time Eric has spent on updating and completing models. Try to enjoy the break!
              Retired AFM / WERA #555

Comment

Bummed to see you stepping away, but definitely understand needing a break. Hope to see you around!
                1989 Honda Hawk Gt
                1994 Honda CBR600F2
                1987 Honda Fat Cat
                1975 Yamaha RD350
                2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Comment

Originally Posted by Tripleman View Post
                  Good luck, great rearsets, great service. Hope your dad is doing OK . All the best.Rob
                  Hey Rob! One of the few to buy my rearsets! The first one I think. I serialized them too. Thanks! My dad is doing as best as can be expected.

Originally Posted by rogue555 View Post
                  YEW, can't wait to try them out! Thanks for working with me on the oil cooler parts!! You deserve the break. I can attest to the amount of time Eric has spent on updating and completing models. Try to enjoy the break!
                  Thanks Scott! Glad we finally go thru it. Hopefully, it all works!

Originally Posted by ElusiveRR View Post
                  Bummed to see you stepping away, but definitely understand needing a break. Hope to see you around!
                  Thanks! Just a break from machining! I'll still be around here helping out when I can!
                  Eric Y.
                  NT663/VFR800/CBR600F4i
                  Yuzon Designworks

Comment

Working...
                  X