No announcement yet.

November 2017 hotm nominations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These pictures aren't proper, by any means. I surprised DDragan this morning and dropped by for coffee, snagging a few pictures while I was there. She's a bit dusty and needs a proper detail. He offered me a helmet and a ride - I (wisely) declined so that I would not buy her. I did fire her up and make a video but haven't pulled it off my phone yet. Runs puurrrrrfect. I love that Laser exhaust. I also still need to gather all the details. As far as I can tell, here are (some of) the mods:

6145 original miles
    Laser exhaust
    Targa side covers
    3 pot Nissan front caliper + EBC(?) floating rotor
    Braided lines
    Cartridge forks (F2 is my guess)
    Fork brace
    Aftermarket shock
    Passenger peg delete (via carved down passenger pegs)
    Buell front turn signals
    Integrated tail light
    Keyless petrol cap
    Aftermarket headlight
    Rizoma Levers
    Various Vortex bits
    circa 2004 tires!
    Tail bob/tail tidy old school style

WW

IMG_4306.JPG
    Attached Files
    Hawk GT - skookum as frig
    WW#Store

Comment

Wow, you guys both did nice work.Parc.....a Sargent recover ,black w/red piping.Not a fan of the burgundy seat.Lovely non-stock detailing WW..

Comment

Originally Posted by behindthetimes View Post
        Wow, you guys both did nice work.Parc.....a Sargent recover ,black w/red piping.Not a fan of the burgundy seat.Lovely non-stock detailing WW..
        This isn't fair for me to enter the bike. I've done nothing to this bike. Some wanted me to because they've seen it (sono, for example) and know how nice it really is. But what's a HOTM without competition?

WW
        Hawk GT - skookum as frig
        WW#Store

Comment

Originally Posted by behindthetimes View Post
          Parc.....a Sargent recover ,black w/red piping.Not a fan of the burgundy seat
          That's the stock seat for the Canadian Blue model. It doesn't look the same with a black seat at all.

If you were looking for a support group you're barking up the wrong tree. This place is fulla enablers dude. - Shooter77us

The bitterness of low quality lingers long after the thrill of a low price has gone. - RacerX450

Try and separate a man from his soul. You only strengthen him and lose your own. - J. Newman

Comment

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk View Post

That's the stock seat for the Canadian Blue model. It doesn't look the same with a black seat at all.
            Even Honda makes mistakes............

Comment

Originally Posted by flyinelvis View Post

Do I get a sniff?
              Flyinelvis Sent you an message.

Penske 8983, 3.0 jet kit, GVE's, RT springs, mikuni pump/cust mount, lightened rotor, Aztec8 Duals, EB harness,RX2N, Lenac brake kit/cust. reasets, CRG mirrors/levers, Full ti M4, Fabi hugger, Gino's roller, Brents frame slider, BTTs res elim., WW torsion bar, Eric'c cf sidestand and res bracket, Bogans Sprocket cover, plus much more
              http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17600

I also do decals for our Hawks and Bros on the forum. I do stock colors or custom colors. I can also do about any design out there or custom design you wish for.
              link to the decals and pricing....
              http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/hon...ics-and-prices

Comment

Wow, some very sexy bikes in the running already.. This will be a fun month of voting.
                Penske 8983, 3.0 jet kit, GVE's, RT springs, mikuni pump/cust mount, lightened rotor, Aztec8 Duals, EB harness,RX2N, Lenac brake kit/cust. reasets, CRG mirrors/levers, Full ti M4, Fabi hugger, Gino's roller, Brents frame slider, BTTs res elim., WW torsion bar, Eric'c cf sidestand and res bracket, Bogans Sprocket cover, plus much more
                http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17600

I also do decals for our Hawks and Bros on the forum. I do stock colors or custom colors. I can also do about any design out there or custom design you wish for.
                link to the decals and pricing....
                http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/hon...ics-and-prices

Comment

very nice!
                  da Hawkster
                  aka "SinCity647" or Eric

"If you can think it, I can be done! Just how far do you want to go!"
                  My Blog "The Transformation Rebuild of My 1988 Hawkster" <-- Click
                  HOTM June 2013

Comment

I want to see a Hawk of the month for people who live on dirt roads.....

Comment

Originally Posted by emfox View Post
                      I want to see a Hawk of the month for people who live on dirt roads.....
                      Or at least one for those of us who never wash our bikes.
                      Brian
                      1991 Hawk GT

Comment

Originally Posted by 88Honda Hawk View Post
                        For those that may be considering entering. I now have the HOTM TROPHY in my possession that will be sent to the next winner of the HOTM to hold and continue to be passed on to the next winner.
                        Gino
                        Chain Roller

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICTABILITY OF STUPIDITY

2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
                        2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
                        2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
                        LRRS HAWK GT Racer CCS Expert #929
                        ECK RACING

Comment

Working...
                        X