Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JANUARY "2018" HOTM NOMINATIONS!! Lets get that ball a rollin: !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 is coming to an end and a new year is coming upon us. Its as good of a time as ever to get the 2018 HOTM rolling along and start the January 2018 Nominations thread started just a little early. That give anyone who is interested in entering or has a hawk that is close to being finished a chance to show off for the first HOTM of 2018. You guys know how this goes, either enter your own hawk/bros or if you think another member should enter theirs, shoot them a PM and nudge them to enter. There is pleanty of time to get those photos and mod lists ready, so no excuses of not having enough time. Voting will begin on January 15, 2018.
    Penske 8983, 3.0 jet kit, GVE's, RT springs, mikuni pump/cust mount, lightened rotor, Aztec8 Duals, EB harness,RX2N, Lenac brake kit/cust. reasets, CRG mirrors/levers, Full ti M4, Fabi hugger, Gino's roller, Brents frame slider, BTTs res elim., WW torsion bar, Eric'c cf sidestand and res bracket, Bogans Sprocket cover, plus much more
    http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17600

I also do decals for our Hawks and Bros on the forum. I do stock colors or custom colors. I can also do about any design out there or custom design you wish for.
    link to the decals and pricing....
    http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/hon...ics-and-prices

PLACEHOLDER!
    Okay! We canít endure another zero entry month ... so Iím throwing it down to get some of you guys off the couch. Take a look at this dirty, scratched-up, Hawk .... should be easy to beat.

If a serious challenger shows
    (Ken) ... Iíll wash Ďn buff and resubmit pics soís not to offend voters too much. Lets see some pretty garage-queens in the snow ...

2006 C

2006 CBR600RR Front End
    Vapor Guage
    VFR Five Spoke Rear Wheel
    Hugger
    Olins Rear Shock
    520 Chain & Sprockets
    Michellin Power Pilots
    RS125 Tail (Hyperform Subframe)
    Pods, Vacuum Fuel Pump
    SomeKindaGerman Chin Spoiler
    CheapoChinese Mini Fairing
    4-Degree Spark Advance Thingie
    ebay Shorty Clutch & Brake Adjustable Levers
    SureShifter Kit Gizmo
    Icantrememberalltheotherstuff
    Last edited by jspeed53; 12-21-2017, 09:57 AM.
    Bi-Coastal U.S.A.: Los Angeles, CA and Long Island, NY

Comment

I'm in. Gonna get the seat recovered soon and wash it but here goes.

Rvf 400 front end
      VFR wheel
      fabien tail
      jet kit/ pods exhaust bla bla
      new engine
      cheap screen
      cheap mirrors
      mikuni pump
      400 flywheel
      worn back brake pads
      busted right rearset
      rear indicators don't work
      stiff clutch
      thermae rad
      seat is held together with tape
      unusually for one of my bikes no cable ties anywhere!
      ill get more pics up soon. It's been a shitty year. It's great to have my bike back
      700 heads and cams etc will be transferred out of my old engine into this next year time permitting
      Attached Files
      90 Bros 650... Under Construction

Comment

ALRIGHT BROTHER SIXO! Get her all prettied-up for the showdown ... looks like theres compatable componentry between us ... should be fun!

Comment

Originally Posted by jspeed53 View Post
          ALRIGHT BROTHER SIXO! Get her all prettied-up for the showdown ... looks like theres compatable componentry between us ... should be fun!
          Man you got my vote for sure. I actually have a hiperform sub and an Rs tail but never managed to get around to doing it. Killer looking hawk dude

Comment

Originally Posted by sixo View Post
            Man you got my vote for sure. I actually have a hiperform sub and an Rs tail but never managed to get around to doing it. Killer looking hawk dude
            Mr. Sixo! Youíve got enough time to do it ...

Comment

jspeed53, I believe your front end is a 2005+? The 2003 + 2004 CBR600RR front end is RSU. Awesome bike!
              88 Hawk GT

Talk big. Think small. Do nothing.

Comment

I'll enter mine in a week or so when it's back in one piece.Briefly,700 cc Watanabe motor,08 GSXR 750 front end ,modded subframe with CBR1000RR tail,all switchgear replaced with new ,520 chain + sprockets,carbs bored by Kiyo to match big valve heads etc.......

Comment

Its obvious to me that you gentlemen keep your bikes so insanely clean -- you don't really remember what a dirty and scratched up bike really looks like. So let me remind you. This is my little red tube of lipstick - all women need red lipstick - anyway - this is after cleaning her for 8 hours - no exaggeration. Yes she has more than scratches and dirt - but no where near the beauty up top.

IMG_2069.JPG

By the by - the tank has been repaired and the bike is now in the process of being prepped for paint, new decals and the new sliders.

Happy New Year to you all.

Comment

About 7 more days left before the first HOTM for 2018 voting starts, so get those entries in folks.
                    Penske 8983, 3.0 jet kit, GVE's, RT springs, mikuni pump/cust mount, lightened rotor, Aztec8 Duals, EB harness,RX2N, Lenac brake kit/cust. reasets, CRG mirrors/levers, Full ti M4, Fabi hugger, Gino's roller, Brents frame slider, BTTs res elim., WW torsion bar, Eric'c cf sidestand and res bracket, Bogans Sprocket cover, plus much more

I also do decals for our Hawks and Bros on the forum. I do stock colors or custom colors. I can also do about any design out there or custom design you wish for.

Comment

Gonna give her a wash and a little service on Friday then Iíll get better pics up. No chance Iíll get the seat fixed. Maybe we should have a ďDinged Up HOTMĒ some time for all of us who keep their bikes intact with cable ties and hope

Comment

Perhaps I'd have an opportunity.

Comment

Gonna hold the start of the HOTM a couple days for an entrant at his request, so he can finnish up some things on his hawk. I will extend the voting a few days into February to accomodate.

Comment

Same ďBlah ... blah .. blahĒ as before in earlier post ... adding silicone hoses and an aluminum radiator
                            Last edited by jspeed53; 01-15-2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X