• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August BOTM = Eurobikes!

Got a bike from Europe? Post it!

Rules:
    • Yes Britbike entries count.
    • I'll call anything from the Russian federation eligible too.
    • You must still own the bike.
    • The pictures must be representative of current condition.
    Nominations will end August 21st!

I nominate NJHAWKs 2015 BMW S1000RR again. Basically the epitome of a EuroBike!

IMG_4001.jpgIMG_4005.jpg[/QUOTE]

Comment

Might be a bit old for this forum, but it sure is European. Owned it for 42 years. Three cylinder DOHC,180 degree crank, 5 speed box.Dellorto 32 mm carbs.
      Nippo Denso clocks, Bosch electrics.Brembo calipers,Ceriani forks re-worked with modern internals by K tech.used to be Bosch ignition but fitted a more modern programmable unit from Witt in Germany.

Comment

Like the Beemer though.

Comment

Originally Posted by Tripleman View Post
          Might be a bit old for this forum, but it sure is European. Owned it for 42 years. Three cylinder DOHC,180 degree crank, 5 speed box.Dellorto 32 mm carbs.
          Nippo Denso clocks, Bosch electrics.Brembo calipers,Ceriani forks re-worked with modern internals by K tech.used to be Bosch ignition but fitted a more modern programmable unit from Witt in Germany.
          You can stop submitting bikes. Here's the winner.
          A Laverda is the bike that EVERY Italian bike owner REALLY wanted... they just don't know it... YET.
          This bike started as an SF or Super Freni, which roughly translates to "good brakes". HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT A BIKE CALLED GOOD BRAKES?
          Evil Knievel rode one of these BEFORE he rode Harleys.

... but sorry Tripleman, I prefer the 750 SF (I have one) or would part with my left testicle for a SFC (good brakes COMPETITION).

Comment

One of these would have been my choice,if they had produced them for sale. IMG_3648.JPG

Comment

Comment

Originally Posted by hawkati View Post
                A 996, a Hawk, and a Miata-you just made my day.
                Embrace science, not politicians.

'88 Blue 99% stock
                '88 Restomod
                '16 Yamaha FJ-09

Comment

Here's my 1972 BMW R75/5, the bike I have owned the longest, going on 20 years. One shot is the bike kitted out for camping, the other in commuter mode.

Comment

My Aprilia 750 GT ABS with the number 2 Bros thrown in for good measure

20161211_153905.jpg20160829_152709.jpg

Comment

Both NJ Hawks S1000RR and Bern1's R75/5 are ace bikes

Comment

Originally Posted by Tripleman View Post
                        Good to see the Lav. still in use Tripleman. My Mirage in bits I'm afraid

Comment

Originally Posted by Bros Steve View Post

Good to see the Lav. still in use Tripleman. My Mirage in bits I'm afraid
                          Sorry to hear that, good luck with rebuild.Bit more difficult on the spares now Richard is retiring(Slater).I use OCT ( Germany) or DAM Laverda Australia.Both good.

Comment

my_gt750.jpg
                            Try again
                            '73 GT750
                            All stock except the dumb colours.
                            Longest bike I've ever ridden, it's like a sceni-cruiser bus. My first BIG Duc, the bike that taught me I REALLY wanted a Laverda

Comment

I’m really going to need to hear a couple of these bikes (the laverda and the duc gt750 in particular), to decide

Comment

Working...
                              X