Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept/Oct HOTM = High Mileage Hawks Winner = Bobman555!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sept/Oct HOTM = High Mileage Hawks Winner = Bobman555!

Congrats to Bobman55, who fully grasped the High-Mileage hawk concept (which was otherwise apparently an unpopular category) and took home the win.

Our Hondas are known for their reliability, thanks to Bobman55 for helping to prove it!

Originally Posted by Bobman955 View Post
    Got the bike at 50k, I'm up to 67k miles on original speedo, busted the trip meter a while ago. It's been my only vehicle for the last 2-3 years, daily commuter/grocery getter/everything. Longest trip was taking Hwy 1 up the coast of california from SD to Arcata and back, spread out over a week.

It was stolen out of my driveway in Feb this year, cops found it a few days after with a bunch of parts stripped and wiring torn up, bought a cheap headlight/ignition set/other random parts on ebay to get it road worthy again but still needs a lot of work..

Speaking of, if anyone has an oem ignition available let me know, had to dremel bits off this ebay one to make it fit.

Thanks to the guy that stopped by my work (after seeing it parked) and told me about the HOTM, I didnt catch your name I'm sorry. Will post better/more detailed pics tonight/tomorrow.

Sorry to those who posted to the threads late. I'm never sure how to handle late entries, but thank you for your participation anyway!

Comment

Congratulations
      Bobman955
      Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

keep doing those oil changes and keep riding her
        Gino
        Chain Roller

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PREDICTABILITY OF STUPIDITY

2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
        2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
        2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
        LRRS HAWK GT Racer CCS Expert #929
        ECK RACING

Comment

Originally Posted by nt650hawk View Post
          keep doing those oil changes and keep riding her
          Oil changes... Pffft.. Waste of time. Never understood taking it out just to put it back in. And remember, if its leakin, it's still got oil.
          Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

Working...
          X