rearsets..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rearsets..

ok, the hawk rearset bolts are exactly 78mm apart.

what other bikes have their rearset bolts 78mm apart?
    (besides the VFR and CBR900RR.... i want to know about MODERN bike rearsets.. lol)

this info will not only let me know what stock rearsets interchange, but then i can lookup aftermarket rearsets for that bike, and know they'll fit the hawk.

Here is a good looking set

http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-RACE-REAR...QQcmdZViewItem
    Lord Squidward of FloriDUH

Comment

Yes, indeed. I'll have to bring my verniers to the dealers' and creep around until they kick me out. DK in Stoke have lots of different bikes, Swipe, you're near them...

E

Comment

I know for a fact that RC51 rearsets DO NOT fit!!

Comment

RVF400 VFR400 (NC35/30) are 70mm ...I slotted some RVF400 after market rearsets tonight, 4mm on each hole....I will see if they bolt up without protest when I get home tonight...but, they look to be the solution..i might just start copying these copies that they copied...LOL...with a 78mm bolt center of course....nice rear sets though...come with everything...all the hardware, shift shaft clamp thingy, shift shaft as well...all for 254 shipped.....and they are adjustable

Comment

I just bought a set of those rear sets of EBAY in gold. They get posted from Aussie today. So I will let you know what they are like when they land.
            ARCIE31
            If your not livin' on the edge your taking up too much room

Comment

well, just got done mounting up the rearsets, and then went on like butta. Look great and are smooth, will post pics in the am

Comment

I just bought a set of those rear sets of EBAY in gold. They get posted from Aussie today. So I will let you know what they are like when they land.
                ARCIE31
                If your not livin' on the edge your taking up too much room

Comment

Ok here they are all mounted up, the shift rod is something i made for the 1000RR , but it happens to be the length i need, so...I will take the one they gave me into work today and turn it down on the lathe.....

Comment

do go from stock rearsets to those what do i need to buy/do?
                    Honda Hawk->1st bike
                    2000 miles in 1st two weeks of riding with Hawk.

Comment

I got these from this guy>>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...spagenameZWD1V on ebay

its the nc35/nc30 model make the offer for 219 and he charges 39 for shipping.....from thailand

then you will need to make slot the holes 4mm from the center of the hole on each moutning hole on the rearset...can bedone with a dremel ....you also need to take off the little lip they have on the bolts they send with it....

Comment

Working...
                      X