M4 exhaust.... oh what a sweet sound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M4 exhaust.... oh what a sweet sound!

All I have to say is WOW! The difference between stock and a M4 is like night and day! It gives it such a growl and snarly sound! Makes people notice u for sure now with a flick of the wrist!

If any of you out there are thinking about it... DO IT!
    Rob
    88 Street Hawk
    F2 tank, Aztec8 dual 4", Duc seat and CF cowl, Stage 3 jet, Uni Pods, M4 stubby, SV650 clips, controls & fuel pump, GSXR front mc and CFB1000 front caliper, F3 forks upper and internals, Penske 8983, Gino RCR, rear jump plates & R6 pegs and Vapor gauge...
    04 CRF50 pit bike and stunt runner...
    91 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit (she's a runner now...)

Installed my M4 Titanium this weekend. I'm liking it a lot as well! Changing over from a Supertrapp.
    Mark
    88 HawkGT (original owner)
    99 Concours
    02 VFR800

Comment

i know suppertraps sound very different comparied to a two bros system. i wounder how the m4 sounds comparied to the two bros can one of you guys post a short video clip?
      1988 & 1991 hawkgt, 2005 rc51

Comment

don't have a clip, but i do prefer the m4 to the 2bros... of course i might be biased b/c the m4 is _far_ better made than the 2bros i used to own (yes i have an m4 now)

...oh and for a really wicked sound chop the m4 can in 1/2 then remove all the packing

Comment

Try this site out: http://home.comcast.net/~hondahawkgt...st/exhaust.htm

Lots' of clips for different systems!
          Mark
          99 Concours
          02 VFR800

Comment

Who runs that site I would like to post the Fuel exhaust system from

http://www.fuelexhausts.com/Results.cfm?scndctgry_ID=8

Comment

There's some info at the bottom of the page including an "email" link.

See if he responds!
              Mark
              99 Concours
              02 VFR800

Comment

Working...
              X