Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need some partnumbers.... (thermostat + related seals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need some partnumbers.... (thermostat + related seals)

hey, i cant find this in the microfiche...

i need a new thermostat, a new Oring seal for the thermostat housing, and while im there, id like to get a new seal for the plastic filler neck to the thermostat housing area...

can anyone help?

I think what you are looking for is on pgs. 82 and 83 of the fiche under the Radiator section.

#22 Thermostat ... 19300-KE8-000
    #39 o-ring ...
    #40 o-ring ...

If for some reason you cannot get new parts, I have an extra thermostat assembly, but is very rough at least cosmetically.

Comment

Originally Posted by kip
      I think what you are looking for is on pgs. 82 and 83 of the fiche under the Radiator section.

#22 Thermostat ... 19300-KE8-000
      #39 o-ring ...
      #40 o-ring ...

If for some reason you cannot get new parts, I have an extra thermostat assembly, but is very rough at least cosmetically.
      THANK YOU!
      i spent a good bit of time late lastnight trying to find it and i couldnt.... i feel stupid for not thinking of looking under "radiator".

Comment

no problem. I have probably put 20 hours into that stoopid fiche looking for the many many parts I need for my hawk

Comment

Originally Posted by kip
          no problem. I have probably put 20 hours into that stoopid fiche looking for the many many parts I need for my hawk
          yea... i hope i dont have to look in there too often myself..

i took the thermostat housing apart, and found the thermostat had actually broken into pieces...

Comment

Working...
          X