Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Hiper Form Rearsets are getting closer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Hiper Form Rearsets are getting closer!

Well the long road to getting our new rearsets done took a giant set forward when the industrial design firm and the CNC machine shop that have been working on them are both happy with the tool paths!
    So we should be cutting metal shortly! No finalized prices yet but I though you guys might like to see the design.
    There are some details on the features at http://www.hiperform.com/rear_sets.htm

Please let me know your thoughts,
    Rod

www.hiperform.com

They look great. I hope you need a tester up north to see how they hold up to the frigid Canadian climate. As soon as the price gets finalized I'm in.
    1986 Honda NS400R
    1988 Honda Hawk GT

Keep your feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked.

Comment

Or if your in need one in beach area to see how they hold up to beach weather. Did you know that Im located In a beach area. Im lower Delaware.
      A Link to the pics I have taken for the 2007 Scavenger hunt.

http://bikepics.com/members/deadlego/p2/

Comment

i like the adjustablity of that design

nice
        1988 & 1991 hawkgt, 2005 rc51

Comment

Those look very attractive indeed Rod.
          '88 Bros NT650J
          Progressive fork springs, '93 CBR600 F2 fork caps, CBR900RR rear shock, Puig 'Raptor' fly screen
          Fabitappi Monoposto seat cover, Heated grips, Braided brake lines, Buell indicators/turn signals
          Ceramic coated stock headers with custom Yoshi shorty muffler & Muzzy collector

Comment

nicest looking I have seen avaiilable for the Hawk! Awesome, hope I can afford a pair.
            "Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow"

http://www.hpwcycleservice.com

Comment

niiice.

Comment

Those look awesome , but I wonder how much they will cost . They are the first to break in a fall . I've crashed two already . Wemoto don't seem to have the original. At least in the chassis section that I just checked ....
                (ex)spambot exterminator .
                BROS 400 owners : http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/sho...+400+countdown

Comment

now i will wait till after these are finalized! i was thinking about woodcraft but these are much sicker! will there be a kit for brake switches? or will they be intergrated for street use?
                  I believe whatever doesnt kill you simply makes you.....

stranger.

Comment

Awesome pegs!

Do you have a ballpark estimate as to price and availability date?
                    I was planning on woodcrafts but I sure like your a lot more
                    Rich G

Comment

Stunningly cool. Please reserve me a set. I have till what, March ?, to save up for them

dale
                      Being able to ride from point A to Point B does not mean you have skills.

Comment

UM - I'm in.

Comment

Possible Option

In the case of a dropped bike or low-side, the levers are always the first to bend under the weight of the bike.

Would you consider offering the option of folding toe spigots on the brake and clutch levers so we might be able to ride the bike home in case such an event arises?

I know it would add a few grams, but it might be a good option for the street rider. The weight-conscious racer could just buy the standard/cheaper straight levers.

-P.
                          I need a bigger garage.

It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it.

Comment

What about reverse shift with linkage rod. I don't want to use the vfr gearshift anymore
                            Lynn
                            ATGATT

Comment

Very nice

**Winner March 2008 H.O.T.M.**
                              http://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4346

They say there is an ASS for every seat, so stay out of mine!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X