Clutch Lever Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch Lever Bolt

This may be a stretch, but I'm looking for a replacement (or solution) for my loose clutch lever. The problem is that the bolt going through the pivot isn't snug inside the lever's hole (see picture below... its the best i could do).

So my hypothesis is that the previous owner used an incorrect bolt or i'm missing some type of gasket that would tighten up the gap.

Any advice would be appreciated. Actually, I found this online: http://store.azmusa.com/ntclpibo19.html but I'm not sure if this will fit the lever or give me the same issue.

The part for the lever should be fairly universal so I would imagine you could pick it up at any Honda stealership. Im pretty sure there is a metal sleeve that fits in between the bolt and the lever to keep the lever from sawing the bolt in two.
    The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.
    P. J. O'Rourke

Comment

Working...
    X