• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tusk
    replied
    Will's Web Page on the Harness.

And the 599 Headlight Conversion.

Will's a good guy but very busy. Just have a little patience and he'll get back to you.

I have the harness alone to upgrade my headlight as a winter project.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Hunt
    replied
    Originally Posted by motorcycleman
    Thanks for the info... what is Milktree and how do I contact?

Thanks!
    Will is his name. He has been putting out some nicely done pieces for the Hawk for many years it seems. I have his upgraded headlight harness for my stock Hawk headlight....major improvement. I plan to get his 599 setup next.

[email protected]

Steve Hunt

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    The Hawklist.

Leave a comment:

• motorcycleman
    replied
    Thanks for the info... what is Milktree and how do I contact?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Hunt
    replied
    THe stock wiring is not adequate for the amperage draw. Using the stock Hawk headlight you will see a dramatic improvement in brightness with the wiring harness change alone. He includes the upgraded wiring harness with the 599 headlight along with mounting ears. It looks a lot better than the SV headlight, which is a little cramped. Besides the looks I think keeping a Honda part makes for a better mod.

SH

Leave a comment:

• SMF
    replied
    proper wiring harness? huh... the sv light required a little re-engineering of the trim ring, but that was it... the rest just bolted/plugged in

...of course I chose an sv light b/c I got it for free

Leave a comment:

• Steve Hunt
    replied
    I think the Honda 599 headlight mod is a better fitment and you keep a Honda part on the bike. Milktree has the whole thing in a kit along with a proper wiring harness.

Steve Hunt

Leave a comment:

• motorcycleman
    started a topic SV headlight mod

SV headlight mod

I see that Scott is selling his headlight on ebay with an sv headlight mod- what does it take to do this? My light looks dull and I like to see whats coming at me from the side of the road when out at night- we have lots of deer, moose, etc just waiting to turn a night ride into a nightmare...
Working...
X