Help identifying where these parts go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help identifying where these parts go

Just finishing up a tear down and rebuild ,few brackets left and can't remember where they go ,thought I catalogued everything,obviously not,any help appreciated.
    Attached Files

Ϸô棿 - ugh... we don't support written Chinese on this forum?

Comment

Yep photo would help ,done ,thanks

Comment

The one in the upper right corner gets attached to the back of your right rearset, and presses down on the stock muffler. If you don't have a stock muffler, it is superfluous.

I want to say the one on the upper left is mounted inside the left main frame spar to guide the choke cable? Or maybe by one of the clip-ons to guide a cable?

Off the top of my head I can't remember where the lower one in the pic goes. But then again, I couldn't tell you what I had for lunch yesterday.
        '89 Hawk a.k.a. The RallyHawk (my son's now!) | '89 Hawk a.k.a. The Deuce | Spare Parts/Dented Learner Bike | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled! )

I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

https://www.ronayers.com/oemparts/l/...nt650-ac-parts

http://homepage.eircom.net/~hondabros/PARTS_LIST.html

Comment

Originally Posted by 69Falcon View Post
            The one in the upper right corner gets attached to the back of your right rearset, and presses down on the stock muffler. If you don't have a stock muffler, it is superfluous.

I want to say the one on the upper left is mounted inside the left main frame spar to guide the choke cable? Or maybe by one of the clip-ons to guide a cable?

Off the top of my head I can't remember where the lower one in the pic goes. But then again, I couldn't tell you what I had for lunch yesterday.
            I agree and think the one at the bottom gets mounted behind, and near the bottom of the steering tube, to guide the wiring
            that runs down the left and right side of the frame.

Comment

Originally Posted by Baz69 View Post
              Just finishing up a tear down and rebuild ,few brackets left and can't remember where they go ,thought I catalogued everything,obviously not,any help appreciated.
              On ronayers.com:

Top left is item 2 on the "Handlebar" page, "Guide, Clutch Cable"
              Top right is item 4 on the "Step" page, "Guide, Foot"
              Bottom is item 27 on the "Wire harness" page, "not found" but on the Bros fiche, it is called "Clamp" also for item 28, each used in different years.

Comment

Top one goes under the left ignition bolt. It's a cable stay. 22882-MN8-000

The right one is the foot guide 50624-MN8-000 for the right rearset.

The bottom one is the stay for the throttle and choke cables (one side), and the choke cable (other side). It bolts at the steering head at the top of the front ignition coil.

If you were looking for a support group you're barking up the wrong tree. This place is fulla enablers dude. - Shooter77us

The bitterness of low quality lingers long after the thrill of a low price has gone. - RacerX450

Comment

Perfect thanks

Comment

300 Nozzle points to ParcNHawk. Collect them and trade them with your friends.

Comment

What, no points for getting at least one right?
                      '89 Hawk a.k.a. The RallyHawk (my son's now!) | '89 Hawk a.k.a. The Deuce | Spare Parts/Dented Learner Bike | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled! )

I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

I don't mean to rub my nozzle points in your face.

If you were looking for a support group you're barking up the wrong tree. This place is fulla enablers dude. - Shooter77us

The bitterness of low quality lingers long after the thrill of a low price has gone. - RacerX450

Comment

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk View Post
                          I don't mean to rub WHEN my nozzle points in your face.

Fixed?

Comment

Originally Posted by 69Falcon View Post
                            What, no points for getting at least one right?
                            Should be obvious, but I will show my work for yall

1 nozzle point for your one answer
                            1 nozzle point for having the composer of Rock Me Amadeus in your handle
                            -2 nozzle points for incomplete answers to forum questions.

Sums to no points for you this thread. Try again soon for your chance to win!

Comment

I like this game. I am thinking I should get
                              1 point for the part I got right. While the
                              function I stated was incorrect; the location
                              was not. The question was where do they
                              go; not what do they do.
                              I understand if there is a deduction for
                              incorrect embellishment.

Comment

Working...
                              X