Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Trapp Questions

Hi folks,

I'm looking at switching to a Super Trapp exhaust from my current setup. I'm trying to figure out a few things and hoping a few of you Super Trapp vets can help me out. I'm attaching a picture below of what my ideal setup would look like.

1) Is there a particular series of Super Trapps that I need to be purchasing from to work with my Hawk? I'm looking for a longer one as pictured.
    2) Besides the can itself, what do I need to adapt it to the Hawk?
    3) How does one mount a Super Trapp? I would like to keep my passenger pegs intact so as to be able to bring folks along on rides with me.

Thank you for all your help!

Attached Files

Lot's written in the forum, search around and you'll find many answers.

No longer sold as a system from supertrapp, you can cobble together a system from parts or find a member to sell you complete existing system for one of our 30+ year old bikes.

Comment

I go back and forth between a Trapp & M4. I am currently running the Supertrapp.

Here is the info on installation. However, as Ssnead mentioned, that's assuming you can find one.
      Attached Files
      Talon
      The Man, The Myth, The Talon
      Last edited by Talon; 11-23-2021, 07:14 PM.
      ASMA #139

Comment

Looks like you have the full supertrapp system? I have a full supertrapp system with a slighly different exhaust on mine. The exhaust was smashed. I had to cut the exhaust off and I bought the 422-20000. I still have to add the hanger off the passenger pegs, but it fits and sounds nice. Keeps it as full supertrapp system, and the price was hard to beat. Maybe a Tyga can would have been close to the same price.

Comment

I have 3

Comment

Working...
          X