• Show
Clear All

4 wires are on the switch and there are 6 that are supposed to go to it

Comment

https://www.hawkgtforum.com/forum/ho...on-switch-help
      this is the post that told me to get this switch
      ​​​​​​

Comment

OUt of the 6 that go to the stock one the two browns can be twisted together, the yellow is useless (parking lights i think) the red to the red black will turn on the bike and i believe its ??blue?? (whatever color is left) that you connect to red black side of the switch. Does that = 6?? I don't remember the colors and i just did this (with bob telling me what to so) to a simple on off two days ago.
        Respectfully 6

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk
        Aren't they sometimes named after people who've had spectacular crashes there? Don't worry, dude; almost every track has a "turn 6."

Comment

Now I just need to map out the switch

Comment

Got the switch mapped out, waiting for handlebar controls and then I'll need to order filters and lights. And I need to refurnish the seat, and redo a bit of the gas line. The front rotors are ever so slightly warped, or wore wrong. So if anyone can tell me what they believe the front end goes to please comment.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Cave_Mouse View Post
              Got the switch mapped out, waiting for handlebar controls and then I'll need to order filters and lights. And I need to refurnish the seat, and redo a bit of the gas line. The front rotors are ever so slightly warped, or wore wrong. So if anyone can tell me what they believe the front end goes to please comment.
              F2
              Engaging safety squints -> WW#Store

Comment

Yep. CBR F2.

Do you have the gauges? If so; check if the speedo cable is with them. Don't see
                it in the picture....but the drive is there. The drive is rotated out of position. The rib that runs across
                the housing is supposed be behind the stop on the fork leg. Now the place the cable attaches
                is up and facing forward. It should be down and facing back.

Comment

I don't have any gauges yet. I ordered some but they came in and we're in kilometers per hour and miles per hour. And I got the sensor or piece that connects to the speedometer wire turned the right way. And thanks guys

Comment

We may have some rotors.. you don't want them even a little warped they are not floating. Your gonna notice that.
                    Respectfully 6

Aren't they sometimes named after people who've had spectacular crashes there? Don't worry, dude; almost every track has a "turn 6."

Comment

Got a pair with an F2 wheel from Eric. Won't be needing them; not a fit for my Hawk forks / caliper.
                      They look good....I'll double check for warpage....but I think they are fine.

Cave Mouse....yours for the price of shipping.
                      If you want them; PM your address to me and I'll get a shipping cost.

Comment

Originally Posted by cloud09 View Post
                        Got a pair with an F2 wheel from Eric. Won't be needing them; not a fit for my Hawk forks / caliper.
                        They look good....I'll double check for warpage....but I think they are fine.

Cave Mouse....yours for the price of shipping.
                        If you want them; PM your address to me and I'll get a shipping cost.
                        And that's what this place is all about. You the man steve
                        Respectfully 6

Comment

Alright I got the parts from Steve (thanks again) and I got those installed, and just got the handlebar controls and somewhat installed. I'm able to get the starter to turn but I have no power to the ignition coils or the fuel pump. I'm doing something wrong but i just don't know what. I believe I need to get some professional help. Anybody near Pueblo wanna help me with the wiring?

Comment

Ok I think I may have partially figured it out. I have power coming from black and I need to send it out to black/white. It should send out to black white when I have the switch set to run on the handlebar controls. I just have to decipher the controls and their mass confusion so I actually get power when set to run. So 1 part figured out (I think) and another issue to solve

Comment

Working...
                            X