New Hawk Rider to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Hawk Rider to the forum

Thought I would take time to introduce myself. I am fairly new to riding and just got a Hawk in July. I loved it from the first moment I sat on it! I don't know if we have other girls out there, but would love to hear from you. Let me know if you are in NE Florida. So far I have only found straight places to ride. I have scheduled a track day in Jennings FL in November, and can't wait! We are working on setting the bike up now. I bought it from a smaller lady, so we (when I say we, I mean my husband) are getting it ready, new tires, breaks, changing fluids etc. Would love any advice as this is our first Hawk.

Dianne

welcome to the forum!! I'm from missouri (50 miles north of St.Louis) and a fellow Hawk owner. have fun at the track day, but take it easy your first time out. (we host track days at Gateway International Raceways in Madison,IL.) they are a blast!!

karen
    1988 Honda Hawk
    mcra track crash truck

Comment

I am actually going as a part of a sport touring school. It is a combination of class and track time.

Comment

That's great! i'm aiming to do a track school/weekend next Spring, possibly the Women's Track Weekend in NH. I thought i'd give myself time to get used to riding first

KD
        '89 Hawk GT

Comment

Check out the manual

Comment

Working...
          X