Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dagus
    replied
    I've heard that the Hawk tank walls are thin, and warp badly when welded. Otherwise I'd have already done this. Hell, Indian Larry's Legacy shop is right near me in Williamsburg.

Leave a comment:

• nomoduc
    replied
    Yeah JR, I've seen all those before. That 2nd one is my fav. For mine,I also am gonna make or have a larger tank made. Thanks to macfarlane(the 5 gallon tank mod guy) I found out about the NTV tank. I won one on ebay. But it came all dented up.I want to get the top part of that welded to the bottom of a hawk tank so that there will no need for different mods to fit it. And have the dents pounded out while the tanks are seperated. I just haven't looked around yet for somebody to do it. Too busy

Leave a comment:

• JR
    replied
    Have you checked out the "My Favorite Hawk Pictures" in this forum?
    http://www.hawkgtforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=210

Leave a comment:

• nomoduc
    replied
    Thanks JR it worked,yeah!!!

Leave a comment:

• nomoduc
    replied
    my goal for the Hawk,Whew!!!

Here's a try. Looks lie it worked.

I want to get this look when I'm done

Leave a comment:

• nomoduc
    replied
    Thanks JR, I'll try it. I think more Hawk owners are coming across this forum...

Leave a comment:

• JR
    replied
    You can use:-
    http://www.photobucket.com/

Its free to register and all you need to do is upload your pictures then once uploaded copy the image url and post it on this site. Easy

Leave a comment:

• nomoduc
    replied
    I want to post pics, but it seems like such a task for someone not comp literate. Need to set it up like other forums that are user friendly.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Any german speaking people in this place? ...Irgendwelche englischsprechenden Leute in diesem Platz?! ......

Leave a comment:

• Soul
    replied
    Welcome to the forum!! Post some pics of your ride sometime..

Leave a comment:

• Hawk Jr
    replied
    Welcome to the forum! :P

Leave a comment:

• nomoduc
    started a topic New to the forum

New to the forum

Hey all. Just came across this forum. I got the 90 hawk a few months ago and began modding for handling. Soon for looks.. I'm in NorCal in bay Area. I'm sure there are others here form the area and other forum. Now to surf around.
Working...
X