Hello, just a intro!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, just a intro!

Hello everyone, so I've finally decided to join and actually ask for advice from people who can actually help! I'm currently in progress of getting my bros back on the road after she was raced then left sitting for sometime, the project came to a halt once i realized i know nothing about electric's and wiring sooo i decided to turn to the forum for some advice!...Anyways few pics of my bros (will be sandblasting and repainting the exact same way it looks now just refreshed)
    paint faded

Brian
    1991 Hawk GT

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Good luck on your project. With a good wiring diagram and multi meter I think you will be able to figure out most of the electrical work.
        2013 DR650, 1973 Honda CL175, 1988 Hawk GT

Comment

Thanks to all ! funnily enough i'm looking through a wiring diagram now it's starting to sink in....

Comment

Welcome! Might I ask for some more pics of the tail, it looks like you've modified the taillight housing a bit?
            '89 Hawk a.k.a. The RallyHawk (my son's now!) | '89 Hawk a.k.a. The Deuce | Spare Parts/Dented Learner Bike | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled! )

I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

Thanks, yeah it's hard enough to make out what's going on with the tail in the pics, here is a few more, taillight will slot in perfect under the tail!

Comment

Hello Mr. Moggy!

Thanks for giving us visuals ... this is a track bike with straight pipes?

Comment

Hi, yeah it was a track bike but i'm bringing it back on the road, it's got straight pipes but i'll be getting a complete exhaust soon

Comment

Working...
                  X