Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All

Looking to become a Hawk owner in the UK if I can find one ! May have to settle for a shaft drive NTV if not.

Welcome! One advantage to the NTV is the larger capacity fuel tank. 😉
    Flock of Hawks | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled!)
    I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

Originally Posted by vincentm View Post
      Looking to become a Hawk owner in the UK if I can find one ! May have to settle for a shaft drive NTV if not.

Welcome! As I’m sure you know, in the UK you’re most likely to find a 650 or 400 cc Bros. The Hawk went to the USA and a couple of other European countries. It was never imported into the UK but a lot of used machines have come in subsequently from Japan. I’m sure you’ll find one via eBay or whatever.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, yes they do come up on ebay from time to time, just need to be patient (sadly not one of my strong points) !

Comment

Hello Vincentm!
          Hawks/BROS occasionally get posted here for sale too ... stay in touch!
          Bi-Coastal U.S.A.: Los Angeles, CA and Long Island, NY

Comment

Welcome Vincentm! Here's Rick's Rule of Motorcycle Availability. As soon as you buy one, several others will suddenly appear for sale.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

You will never find a better place for all things Hawk / Bros.

Good luck with your search and buy the best example of one you can afford.

Comment

Hi Vincentm,

Good luck with your quest. I imported mine from Holland but it originally started out it’s life in the US, so it’s a Hawk through and through. Only got it last week but I can see it’s going to be a labour of love judging by what came out of the fuel tank !

Comment

Working...
                X