Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, I'm the new owner of an old '88 hawk, . I'm from Italy, my name is Boris.

che bella maccina
    "It's only getting worse."

MY rides: '97 VFR750, '90 Red Hawk, '88 Blue/Black Hawk, '86 RWB VFR700 (3), '86 Yamaha Radian, '90 VTR250, '89 VTR250 (2), '73 CB125, '66 Yamaha YL-1

Sold: '86 FJ1200, '92 ZX-7, '90 Radian, '73 CB750, '89 all-white Hawk, '88 blue Hawk, '86 FZ600, '86 Yam Fazer 700 , '89 VTR250, '87 VFR700F2, '86 VFR700F.

Comment

Welcome!
      Flock of Hawks | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled!)
      I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

Welcome Boris. Post some pics of the hawk man!
        Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

Hey man, welcome! I'm pretty new here, too, and I've found that there is a ton of helpful people and great knowledge here!

Comment

Welcome. If your shock has not been upgraded you should look into doing that after the normal maintenance stuff like brakes, tires and fluids. A bunch of guys here told me the same thing and they were right. Well worth the cost. A used rebuilt Fox shock really helped my confidence in its handling. Next step is front internals.

Comment

Welcome! Post some pictures of your new Hawk with some great Italian scenery in the background.

Comment

Boris Yes, pictures please!
                Bi-Coastal U.S.A.: Los Angeles, CA and Long Island, NY

Comment

Welcome to the cult!

If you were looking for a support group you're barking up the wrong tree. This place is fulla enablers dude. - Shooter77us

The bitterness of low quality lingers long after the thrill of a low price has gone. - RacerX450

Comment

Working...
                  X