Hello from Romania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Romania

Hello, I’m new to this forum and I’m currently driving a NTV 650 Revere from 92. I couldn’t find any NTV Forums so I joined this as I know this bikes are similar. I also attached a few photos of my bike.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Interesting bike in fine condition. Reveres were never imported to the USA, so I have never seen one, although the tank is a known upgrade for the Hawk.

Comment

Welcome. We have a couple Revere owners on the forum because of its shared DNA with the hawk.

Nice looking bike, hope you find what you need here and stick around for a bit!
      Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

Originally Posted by ricksax View Post
        Interesting bike in fine condition. Reveres were never imported to the USA, so I have never seen one, although the tank is a known upgrade for the Hawk.
        Thank you! I have a bit of work to do because the cosmetical look of the rear tail. The last owner cutted it with an angle grinder . I’m thinking about a cbr 900 fireblade rear tail and seats.

Comment

Originally Posted by 6 View Post
          Welcome. We have a couple Revere owners on the forum because of its shared DNA with the hawk.

Nice looking bike, hope you find what you need here and stick around for a bit!
          Thank you! As I also said to ricksax, the tail was cutted with an angle grinder. I hope to fix the cosmetics soon.

Comment

Welcome! I’m a fan of the Revere, the tank is functional both by the additional volume over the Hawk’s, but also provides knee pockets for hanging on. The only downside is that it requires modification to fit the Hawk.
            Attached Files
            Flock of Hawks | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled!)
            I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

Originally Posted by Kozi View Post

Thank you! As I also said to ricksax, the tail was cutted with an angle grinder. I hope to fix the cosmetics soon.
              I dont mind the cut so much. If it flowed better into the other plastics it would look pretty cool.
              Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

There is a facebook group "Honda NTV650 & NTV600 Revere​" that has a lot of Revere owners. You probably will find useful information there.
                It is a private group so you have to request membership. It is a nice group.

Glad to have you in this forum.
                \

Comment

Originally Posted by ExTex View Post
                  There is a facebook group "Honda NTV650 & NTV600 Revere​" that has a lot of Revere owners. You probably will find useful information there.
                  It is a private group so you have to request membership. It is a nice group.

Glad to have you in this forum.
                  \
                  I also joined that one too, but I don’t see many NTV’s modified there.

Comment

Originally Posted by 69Falcon View Post
                    Welcome! I’m a fan of the Revere, the tank is functional both by the additional volume over the Hawk’s, but also provides knee pockets for hanging on. The only downside is that it requires modification to fit the Hawk.
                    Thank you! I’m glad that some parts are interchangeable and that’s why I joined this group. The fork seals for example that I find here to replace it was written that they fit a hawk.

Comment

Originally Posted by 6 View Post

I dont mind the cut so much. If it flowed better into the other plastics it would look pretty cool.
                      I know what you mean, I’ll try to see if there are any mods for the current situation so the bike would look better, or if this is not possible, I’ll change the tail and the seats from a 929 cbr.

Comment

Working...
                      X