I lust for a "car"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lust for a "car"

whatsoever your hand should find to do, do it gladly, because there is no work, love, knowledge, or wisdom in the grave...

Pics don't work but the KYM X-bow (if they succeed in making it) is shaping up o be a bit of an animal.
    http://www.ktm-x-bow.com/Gallery.624.0.html

Bit of a traditionalist myself... I'd plumb for a Hayabusa engined Lotus 7 derivative then add a turbo and nitrous
    -----------------------
    88 Bros
    93 Supra TT 6sp
    03 Sh*tbox Opel Combo
    -----------------------

Comment

Have you guys seen the atom? I think Top Gear did a run with it. www.arielatom.com

Comment

How about the new british F1 street car... same guys who created the McLaren F1 have started there own company...

http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive.../17-caparo-t1/

So how would you like to open ur garage door and find this waiting for u to go and get some milk....

Rob
        88 Street Hawk
        F2 tank, Aztec8 dual 4", Duc seat and CF cowl, Stage 3 jet, Uni Pods, M4 stubby, SV650 clips, controls & fuel pump, GSXR front mc and CFB1000 front caliper, F3 forks upper and internals, Penske 8983, Gino RCR, rear jump plates & R6 pegs and Vapor gauge...
        04 CRF50 pit bike and stunt runner...
        91 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit (she's a runner now...)

Comment

pics didnt work for me....

but im just going to pretend you posted up a metallic blue, pearl striped 69 chevelle SS convertible with a 468 genIV SBC breathing thru a nice midsize turbo.... you know... that nice 32mpg 700+hp family car....

Comment

Don't start on the Chevelles, my boss is a nut. He has two 68's, four 69's, a parts malibu, 69 camaro, 69 corvette roadster, 55 chevy 2dr hardtop (debating on dropping in a built 454 or the drivetrain from his 88 ls1 camaro [has a/c plus for the summer ]) and a '72 Cheyenne shortbed.

So what do we do all day? Drive around in a work vehicle looking for old chevelles.....(work is in no way related to this)

Comment

Originally Posted by LeftRightLeftThrottle
              Don't start on the Chevelles, my boss is a nut. He has two 68's, four 69's, a parts malibu, 69 camaro, 69 corvette roadster, 55 chevy 2dr hardtop (debating on dropping in a built 454 or the drivetrain from his 88 ls1 camaro [has a/c plus for the summer ]) and a '72 Cheyenne shortbed.

So what do we do all day? Drive around in a work vehicle looking for old chevelles.....(work is in no way related to this)
              uhh, yea.. if you come across a relatively straight body drivable 68 or 69 (4headlight) chevelle convertible (malibu or not) and its not some stupid price because the owner saw a barret jackson auction...... feel free to PM me.

Comment

He almost had me buying a 59 apache for 1200 but I decided to spend it on going to the track I'll ask about the convertible.

Comment

Back to the orininal topic...

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/207437/ktm_xbow.html

100 of the KTM XBow already sold before launch. 40k + taxes.
                  -----------------------
                  88 Bros
                  93 Supra TT 6sp
                  03 Sh*tbox Opel Combo
                  -----------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X