so little time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so little time...

which makes me wonder why in the world i even have a motorcycle b/c i have no time to ride! argh! sometimes life just isn't fair--something to do with work, having to pay the bills and have a little extra to spend on the bike. i barely even have time to scan this board!

aaah rant is now over. must get back to work...

i know the feeling.

if i can have roughly 2 hours to myself, i could finish the damn hawk enough to commute with it... instead ive been busy everyday this week... i actually had my tire guy call ME to ask when i was bringing my rim for him to mount my tire that i bought last weekend....
    usually its the otherway around... ("when can you mount it??")

Comment

I know..i havent been out on my bike since i relocated to portland, and i didnt ride a couple weeks before that either. Its awful.

Comment

Originally Posted by MrDude_1
        i know the feeling.

if i can have roughly 2 hours to myself, i could finish the damn hawk enough to commute with it... instead ive been busy everyday this week... i actually had my tire guy call ME to ask when i was bringing my rim for him to mount my tire that i bought last weekend....
        usually its the otherway around... ("when can you mount it??")
        now that's hilarious! you're mechanic calling YOU to bring your bike in.

only if the time gods would give us more spare time!

good luck to us all!

Comment

Working...
        X