What happened to the weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the weather?

It never EVER fails...I have free time to ride and it feels like it's winter already. Last week it was blistering hot and now it's ove cast, very windy, chilly and is raining off and on. GRRRRRRRRRRR life is so unfair to me when it comes to my riding time! I guess that serves me right for being a fair-weather rider! ha

Yep

I feel the same way! Was supposed to ride to Norwich today (180 miles) to visit some friends and fellow biker... wind here is nasty, plus rain... no go.
    "Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy."

Comment

Chris, good idea you didn't. My normal commute is Cambridge-Diss; Cats & Dogs this morning, if I'd been on the Bros I would've drowned ...
      '95 ShaftHawk 650P>
      Front: Bros Mk2 front wheel; Mk1 forks; MetalGear disc; NC30 caliper; cb1 yoke.
      Breathing: Hacked up and shortened ART tri-can on collector and link pipe from DemonTweeks.
      Other: RGV bars; DefT dash; modded subframe; modded rearsets; relocated ignition.

'91 Bros 650 Mk1>
      Currently off the road.

Comment

Summer over here (north germany) sucks, too.
        But spring was very nice and hopefully the autum will be...

but so what - can't do anything on this

bye, M.
        --- memento mori ---

Comment

Keep commuting on your hawk- better gas mileage=less global warming!
          I have read that it is a little late to stop the warming induced wierd weather though.... looks like we're going to be stuck with it for the rest of our lives. It is time for me to get some heated riding gear
          '88 Hawk GT
          '89 Harley FXSTC
          2008 Yamaha V-Star 1300 tourer

http://www.hawkgtforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=948

"...my performance ain't perfect, but its loud, and its fast..." -Widespread Panic

Comment

Re: What happened to the weather?

Originally Posted by butterflymethane
            It never EVER fails...I have free time to ride and it feels like it's winter already. Last week it was blistering hot and now it's ove cast, very windy, chilly and is raining off and on. GRRRRRRRRRRR life is so unfair to me when it comes to my riding time! I guess that serves me right for being a fair-weather rider! ha
            You think you have it bad?
            Current temp 98F 37C at 4pm
            Heat Index 108F 42C

It is like riding in an oven

Comment

Working...
            X