Good vs lousy motorcycle people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good vs lousy motorcycle people

I recently had a rare moment of clarity and reason and unloaded all of the shitty old 2Ts except for one last NSR. This left me with a heap of shitty old 2T parts that I offered up for the cost of shipping on shitty old 2T forums because I don't want to bother with piecemealing or eBay. 1 of the 4 people I have shipped stuff to actually reimbursed said shipping. Thanks guys. There are reasons why Hawk people are the only motorcyclists with whom I have ever actually freely associated.
    Last edited by joel; 07-21-2019, 08:14 PM.

Wow. WTF yo.

Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

​​​​​​.
      Brian - Richland, WA
      1991 Hawk GT
      1997 VFR

Comment

Good peeps tend to congregate around Hawks.Understated but refined.Takes a discerning eye to appreciate it.

Comment

Holy crap, those guys are dicks! In all my years trading parts on this forum, I have had only 1 instance of a minor issue (guy gave me the wrong address) and it got dealt with by the buyer.
          '89 Hawk a.k.a. The RallyHawk (my son's now!) | '89 Hawk a.k.a. The Deuce | Spare Parts/Dented Learner Bike | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled! )

I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

Originally Posted by behindthetimes View Post
            Good peeps tend to congregate around Hawks.Understated but refined.Takes a discerning eye to appreciate it.
            Well, that and we call out the bad apples right away and if they wont change we can kick them to the curb (just ask RCDevil)... This is not a forum where no one will know if one person fucks over another, and if you have been here for a while, you probably get that. Even the assholes who are not blatant enough to get a ban don't last long here. They can feel the heat i think.

the fact that we are a small forum, and now (as far as internet forums go) and older forum, we, like you said bill, are a bit refined.
            Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

Originally Posted by 69Falcon View Post
              Holy crap, those guys are dicks! In all my years trading parts on this forum, I have had only 1 instance of a minor issue (guy gave me the wrong address) and it got dealt with by the buyer.
              I had someone reportedly die... come BACk from the dead.....send me my stuff...apologizing for the delay... and then die for real.True story,true motorcycle enthusiast..I think Slo1 knows who I mean.... he was from Cali....something like "the Old One"

Comment

Working...
              X