Who's excited for the new Ford Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by frinesi2 View Post

I reserved a First Edition, realized I wanted a Badlands (wash-out interior with drain plugs in the floor FTW), and haven't bothered cancelling the First Edition reservation yet.

I also thought it would be a funny response to such a silly statement.
    Doug Demuro is convinced that there is a raptor edition coming. Maybe Dave the second one till then.
    Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

Originally Posted by 6 View Post

Doug Demuro is convinced that there is a raptor edition coming. Maybe Dave the second one till then.
      Doug Demuro licks his lips too much when he talks.
      Suzondacati Build Thread

Chain rollers, swing arm chain guides, brake hangers, etc.

Various parts for sale

Comment

NO V8, no sell. Even Jeep has finally learned to put a V8 in their junk.
        88 Blue Hawk GT - Under construction but rideable (guest approved)
        89 BlackHawk 2.0 - On the lift and being assembled
        90 Hawk GT (color as to yet be determined) - Still on the shelf in crates

2002 DL1000 V-Strom - Workhorse. beat it, flog it, it keeps on going...

Comment

Originally Posted by frinesi2 View Post

Doug Demuro licks his lips too much when he talks.
          Doug does lots of weird shit..
          I feel he is purposefully annoying... His whole thing is designed to be non threatening and to make you feel good about yourself because you would rather be you, working a job and scraping by than to be Doug making a fat bank roll talking about cars because he has to be that guy.

Or, he could just really be that dude. The guy who will only own a super car if it shares a motor with the best selling pickup truck in the world.

If Doug was not annoying, or was interesting, smooth, or in any way cool, he would not get half the viewers he does. If he was some slick cool guy i would hate him. he has just enough personality to be worth watching but not enough to be super punch-able. He reminds me of my friend i used to stick up for in school who was super easy to pick on but never bothered anyone.

Comment

When do you get the Bronco? And are you really not coming to the rally? WTF yo...

Comment

6 yeah sorry man just not going to be able to make it this time. Too much going on.

Bronco orders won't go in until Decemberish (reservations just get you an early place in line for ordering, before dealers and norms). Deliveries next April. So maybe CTHR 2021? That's if we decided to get 1st model year. Still might just wait until the VW is fully paid off in 2022ish. Like all things, I'm always on the fence right up to the very last second haha.

Also I get what you're saying about Doug. I liked his early stuff but he's become a little too much of a personal brand of himself if that makes sense.
              Suzondacati Build Thread

Chain rollers, swing arm chain guides, brake hangers, etc.

Various parts for sale

Comment

Working...
              X