Days off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days off...

I finished and painted the trailer this morning. Welded on the new hitch. I mowed for a couple hours (kinda work, but I stopped when I was bored). Speedway bike is clean... I don't have a chain tool to do my gearing change.

I've already traveled my full Instagram feed... The forum is 100 read and very slow..

Guys, I need you here. I'm trying really hard not to work on my days off, but this slow forum shit isn't helping.

I'ma be working on a tractor in 20 min at this rate.

Just saying.

Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

I'll do my best to entertain

Comment

What's a "day off?"

If you were looking for a support group you're barking up the wrong tree. This place is fulla enablers dude. - Shooter77us

The bitterness of low quality lingers long after the thrill of a low price has gone. - RacerX450

Comment

I can start posting some controversial bullshit regarding Canukistan and other countries (like Kalefornia) if you like.

WW
        Life is a journey, not a destination.

Comment

This should get things going - who wants to join me in August?

https://billybobstexas.com/events/kid-rock

WW/R

Comment

Originally Posted by ParcNHawk View Post
            What's a "day off?"
            Im trying to learn myself man. . . .

But ill tell ya, when you love what you do during your days, having to reinvent the day two days a week is a chore.

I dont want to burn out, and since Elmer and Christian left i have been doing 7's most weeks. I don't mind it, but i do find that every few days i have very little motivation to dig in and start doing shit at 7:00 am. Supposedly if i watch a lot of tv and only work on shit that i own two days a week that problem will go away. As of now, i'm just fucking bored and want to go to the shop. I think im going to do some side projects then walk my dog.

Comment

Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post
              This should get things going - who wants to join me in August?

https://billybobstexas.com/events/kid-rock

WW/R
              Just how old is "kid" rock? Is he younger than Wayne is "Lil"

Not a texas fan... Was there in the Airforce for about 6 months. Hot, flat, dry, racist.. .

Comment

Originally Posted by 6 View Post

Not a texas fan... Was there in the Airforce for about 6 months. Hot, flat, dry, racist.. .
                Kid Rock is 50 yo. Was born 1/17/71 according to Wikipedia.
                "Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme"
                1952 Vincent Black Lightning by Richard Thompson

'88 Blue 99% stock SOLD
                '88 Restomod
                '16 Yamaha FJ-09

Comment

Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post

Kid Rock is 50 yo. Was born 1/17/71 according to Wikipedia.
                  "MAM Rock" needs to be the new name.

Comment

Me and my counterpart at work started alternating shifts, each week one of us will work 7-3:30 instead of 8-5. This is my week. So Monday I cut the grass and cleaned up most of the clippings. Tuesday I got the boat all prepped.
                    Attached Files
                    Flock of Hawks | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled!)
                    I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

Originally Posted by 69Falcon View Post
                      Me and my counterpart at work started alternating shifts, each week one of us will work 7-3:30 instead of 8-5. This is my week. So Monday I cut the grass and cleaned up most of the clippings. Tuesday I got the boat all prepped.
                      Fuck yeah.

If anyone I know deserves a boat day it's you my friend!

Comment

Kid Rock - like or hate his music - puts on one helluva a good time/show. I've seen 100's of live concerts, and he always sticks in the top 3.

WW/R

Comment

Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post
                          Kid Rock - like or hate his music - puts on one helluva a good time/show. I've seen 100's of live concerts, and he always sticks in the top 3.

WW/R
                          I've never been to a concert bigger than a couple hundred people.

I see these videos back in the day of Nirvana, Green Day, Off Spring, Rage and all these iconic bands, with huge audiences all rocking out together and I think, fuck... I could have been there. I lived though that, my friends did it. Fuck.

I was just a weird combo of thinking I was too cool and also too shy to ever go to the shows like that.

They look so fucking rad.

Now everything I listen to is so obscure I can see my favorite artists at local bars and small venues for $22 a ticket.

Dude, being in the middle of some HUGE fucking crowd when Bulls on Parade drops... Come. The. Fuck. On.

Must have been crazy ass thing to have been a part of.

Comment

Well, Texas isn't exactly different then anywhere else in this Country, and equally as diverse at the same time. I have trouble making Blanket observations about places since People suck everywhere.... ( See what I did there ) I am biased since I live just outside Austin. One of Texas saving graces is that you can ride all year round. There is a small "Riding Season" here, come July and August no one wants to ride because it too damn hot. Start this Video at 4:20 lol IDK why it won't copy at time for me.

Last edited by RealDeal650; 05-19-2021, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Dude, being in the middle of some HUGE fucking crowd when Bulls on Parade drops... Come. The. Fuck. On.

Must have been crazy ass thing to have been a part of.

I kick myself all the damn time for not seeing my first rock show until 1998. I lived through grunge, I was 15 when Kurt died. I should've snuck out more. Sometimes it feels like all the legends broke up or died.

Chris Cornell died 4 years ago yesterday, so that's playing with my head right now too.
                              1988 "BlackHawk" project
                              1989 "RallyHawk" is Chuck's now!
                              1988 "The Gray" Tempest Gray Metallic stocker

I can't tell you how peaceful it is. Shinya Kimura
                              People who know ride Hawks. Riot

Comment

Working...
                              X