Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's my gurl.

Comment

Wow....amusing the crickets. Lead into Darkness,Fear no Evil. Play hard. Park 075.JPG

Comment

I'd better go find my tinfoil hat.........

Comment

Originally Posted by behindthetimes View Post
          Wow....amusing the crickets. Lead into Darkness,Fear no Evil. Play hard.
          I was too busy being jealous. The only thing that our dog can catch is cheese from about two feet away (and only about 50% of the time). He will almost play fetch - if you throw something he will go get it, but will only bring it half way back, drop it, and dare you to come try to get it. Little bastard...

Comment

Tried to crop that fat belly.....but no luck.Play date at Myakka... DayatPark 001.JPG

And here in all it's poignancy is the difference between a 3 year old G.Shepard(left) and a 9 month old male mal pup named Rex.(in the middle) Even though the sheperd is on leash.....it's the way it is.

DayatPark 008.JPG

Comment

ex military and their dogs......all over down here. DayatPark 003.JPG

Comment

ex military and their dogs......all over down here. DayatPark 003.JPG
                Soon to be another. My daughter and her boyfriend are looking down there.
                Flock of Hawks | '13 Tacoma | '69 Falcon (currently getting reassembled!)
                I've spent most of my money on women, beer, cars and motorcycles. The rest of it I just wasted.

Comment

They grow em big in Florida..
                  If mice were men and men were mice, once upon a time, Men were mice and mice were men, twice upon a time.

Comment

Its funny...
                    I was walking in from the shop 20 min ago and i thought, wonder how bill likes his dog, haven't heard anything about it...

And there is is.

Kristens new puppy is a menace. Just like her kids she thinks everything is cute and make no attempt to fix poor behavior.

I'm about to take over.
                    Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

BTT,
                      Is that Mal as in Belgian Malinois?

Comment

Originally Posted by 2wheelzgood View Post
                        BTT,
                        Is that Mal as in Belgian Malinois?
                        Yes indeed.Trent wants to teach her to clear a house. He likes her...called her a particularly nasty girl!
                        She has 3 years of IPO and 6 months of training with the ex-Rangers. like...Army Rangers....Special Forces dog handlers...
                        Last edited by behindthetimes; 05-26-2021, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Here's the link to Eric...... fully trained 2 year old Protection dogs start at $44K.......https://www.coastlinek9.com/

actually....there's pics and a profile of my dog on the site....

Comment

That’s so cool! Thanks for sharing the link! We have a mal as well...not quite the pedigree of yours...she was a rescue we got when we were actually searching for a husky and got redirected by a local shelter. She was previously adopted and returned 4x before we took her in and we cannot figure out why. She is absolutely amazing. When we got her, she was recovering from hip surgery- she had been hit by a car after trying to cross a busy street when living with one of her previous foster families. She was walking with a bad limp and they warned us she might not fully recover. Well, she made a 100% recovery and is the most amazing, sweet and gentle family dog we could wish for. Yes, she’s super protective and a great guard dog, but she is amazing with our kiddos and family. She also has a hilarious personality.
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Here's the link to Eric...... fully trained 2 year old Protection dogs start at $44K.......https://www.coastlinek9.com/

actually....there's pics and a profile of my dog on the site....
                              Fuck that. Kristens puppy was under $2k and I get to work that off all labor, no cash. $44k for a puppy and I'll have a Dane mutt that comes riding shotgun in a dope a/f 800 HP Turbo Coupe with change to spare.

Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X