• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Summer Fun....

Reba doing her otter impression..... IMG_2241 (2).JPG ​​​​​​​

Mudd's Mom.

Comment

Rex-Specs training........boots too for Search&Rescue stuff....she's a great tracking dog.....never picks her nose up when she's on a scent.
      IMG-8624.jpg

Comment

WoooHoooo!
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Bi-Coastal U.S.A.: Los Angeles, CA and Long Island, NY

Comment

Originally Posted by jspeed53 View Post
          WoooHoooo!
          Wow.Phaedra got all growed up!

Comment

Originally Posted by behindthetimes View Post

Wow.Phaedra got all growed up!
            That’s her little boy, Moto 97168FC5-0F26-49DE-9223-0EAEBE8D4A14.jpeg
            This was taken three weeks ago when he won “Best of Winners” ... the gal holding him is the handler for shows ... Moto is at the halfway point in earning his Champion Title.

Comment

That’s her little boy, Moto 97168FC5-0F26-49DE-9223-0EAEBE8D4A14.jpeg
              This was taken three weeks ago when he won “Best of Winners” ... the gal holding him is the handler for shows ... Moto is at the halfway point in earning his Champion Title.
              In what? PSA? Show dog?
              We had Reba down at the CoastlineK9 for a couple days of decoy training with some famous dude......goes by Dead-Pool Decoy. Saw some serious bites.
              Last edited by behindthetimes; 07-25-2021, 06:36 PM.

Comment

This guy.... they hired him for a week to train their staff.
                Last edited by behindthetimes; 07-25-2021, 06:35 PM.

Comment

In what? PSA? Show dog?
                  We had Reba down at the CoastlineK9 for a couple days of decoy training with some famous dude......goes by Dead-Pool Decoy. Saw some serious bites.
                  AKC Show ... validates genetics for breeding. We will have him in training just as we had for his mom, Phaedra. She has 28 or 29 titles in scent work, rally, herding, obedience ... I don’t know them all. (Cindyturbo handles all that )

I couldn’t get the video clip to play ... seems to load ... no play tho

You have happy dogs, BTT ... makes you a good-guy in my eyes

Comment

AKC Show ... validates genetics for breeding. We will have him in training just as we had for his mom, Phaedra. She has 28 or 29 titles in scent work, rally, herding, obedience ... I don’t know them all. (Cindyturbo handles all that )

I couldn’t get the video clip to play ... seems to load ... no play tho

You have happy dogs, BTT ... makes you a good-guy in my eyes
                    Impressive! You know....being a female Phaedra doesn't have that block of a head....that's why I didn't recognize her in the pic...it wasn't her!
                    My family has suffered attrition of 4 in the last few years....and I've added 3,here's the latest..... Lil' JakJak (think The Incredibles)....can I pick em or what???
                    IMG-8736.jpg

Comment

Cute! So that’s a Jak-in-the-Box! Hahaha! Great markings

Comment

My husky passed away 3 weeks ago. Here is the newest pup in the house.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Superdukerider View Post
                          My husky passed away 3 weeks ago. Here is the newest pup in the house.
                          So sorry Sean. we love them unconditionally.And we go right back to the source.......Your new pup looks sharp and bright....ready to learn.

Comment

Cute! So that’s a Jak-in-the-Box! Hahaha! Great markings
                            Indeed!
                            I recall meeting you at the rally.You're OK in my book as well.

Comment

So sorry Sean. we love them unconditionally.And we go right back to the source.......Your new pup looks sharp and bright....ready to learn.
                              I miss him. I was there holding him when he passed away.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X