• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sucks! The wife wants it. 20200720_144650.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by stpierre View Post
      This sucks! The wife wants it. 20200720_144650.jpg
      Noooo! Go get her a Vino or metro (way cuter!) or something, we all want to see this mutation completed. Besides, I personally need the inspiration so I can do something similar for next year's dirtbag challenge.
      sears

Comment

Originally Posted by halfast View Post

Noooo! Go get her a Vino or metro (way cuter!) or something, we all want to see this mutation completed. Besides, I personally need the inspiration so I can do something similar for next year's dirtbag challenge.
        Ya good call if not then I will get other one trust me!

Comment

Honestly, the Helix is a great ride for commuting/around town. However, a PCX or Reflex 250 is better for her. Piaggio BV250 is actually quick, handles decent, bigger wheels, and cuter.

WW/R
          Life is a journey, not a destination.

Comment

Originally Posted by wildwhl View Post
            Honestly, the Helix is a great ride for commuting/around town. However, a PCX or Reflex 250 is better for her. Piaggio BV250 is actually quick, handles decent, bigger wheels, and cuter.

WW/R
            Let the hunt begin. I may just hold for a few weeks she may not like it.

Comment

I just mounted Michelin Power Pure SC to the Reflex, not sure why. Thing only has 1600 miles on it and the tires are original...but...what the hell. For my 3 mile commute it's a no brainer. The old guy inside of me keeps eyeballing Tmax, Silverwings, etc. too.

But this project will be awesome when you get to it. Helix isn't a bad foundation for it, but looks like the one you grabbed is pretty clean. Should be able to find a beater as a donor without much effort.

The Helix is the reclining lounger of scooter couches IMHO, and there's nothing wrong with that.

WW/R
              Life is a journey, not a destination.

Comment

Working...
              X