No announcement yet.

WW brake Hanger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could also run modern high power ammo through your antique Damascus barrel shotgun......but I wouldn't recommend it.

Comment

Last edited by wildwhl; 2 Weeks Ago.
      Hawk GT - skookum as frig
      WW#Store

Comment

No.....let our conversation stay. I have great respect for Riot,his opinion was the result of his superior understanding of the technical aspects or brake design.After all,he's the Engineer here.
        However, no BattlePlan survives First Contact with the Enemy.( SunTsu)....Technical expertise doesn't always trump years of practical experience.

Comment

Last edited by wildwhl; 2 Weeks Ago.
          WW#Store

Comment

Bill,I think that our 3 way with U,Riot and I is a spirited debate amongst friends.No worries.Everything you make rocks.You want to clean us up....it's your thread.Sorry.

Comment

Originally Posted by behindthetimes View Post
              Bill,I think that our 3 way with U,Riot and I is a spirited debate amongst friends.No worries.Everything you make rocks.You want to clean us up....it's your thread.Sorry.
              Nope. It's slo1's thread. I've cleaned up my mess. Off to other fields that are greener for the day.

WW
              WW#Store

Comment

Dale's thread???? Well screw Dale for starting shit,he should know better.bahahahahahahahahaha.....

Comment

Comment

Just some info on the number of pistons:
                    that era Tokico 6 pot was a straight swap to upgrade similar looking 4 pot Tockico in some GSXR and Kawi models, I can't recall which ones, but would guess Busa and 1000 had 6 pot while seven-fiddy had 4... Also TL, ZX, some were 4, some had 6, ALSO there are 2 varieties of 6 piston caliper, one with all same pistons, others have 2 smaller pistons up top...

http://www.facebook.com/VaporBlast

Comment

Working...
                    X