Viking Medium Black Street/Sportbike Backpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viking Medium Black Street/Sportbike Backpack

I've been using this backpack (https://www.vikingbags.com/moto-ridi...-back-pack.htm) for a while and really satisfied with the product.
    I've been commuting 12 miles each way every day for the past 6 weeks or so and absolutely love this pack. It's just slim enough and yet practical at the same time. A 15" macbook fits right into the laptop pocket (a little tight but does).
    This bag is almost perfect for my usage, my only beef, and a minor one is with the waist and chest straps. Both should be removable and a bit more gracious when unbuckled. The bottom ones tend to flap around and hit my helmet as I walk with them unbuckled. That said, I'm VERY pleased overall.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally Posted by ClayJohnson View Post
    I've been using this backpack (https://www.vikingbags.com/moto-ridi...-back-pack.htm) for a while and really satisfied with the product.
    I've been commuting 12 miles each way every day for the past 6 weeks or so and absolutely love this pack. It's just slim enough and yet practical at the same time. A 15" macbook fits right into the laptop pocket (a little tight but does).
    This bag is almost perfect for my usage, my only beef, and a minor one is with the waist and chest straps. Both should be removable and a bit more gracious when unbuckled. The bottom ones tend to flap around and hit my helmet as I walk with them unbuckled. That said, I'm VERY pleased overall.
    Good to know my work backpack is a problem right now. I have to carry it 15 in Windows machine at 13-in Linux machine I'm about to add a 15 in portable screen plus Chargers, cables, and accessories. I was looking for a new bag I'll check them out.
    Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

Now that we know that it holds a load of computer gear, is there provision for a water bladder? Gets hot here in the southeast…

Edit: Never mind, followed the link, no joy…
      Last edited by flyinelvis; 3 Weeks Ago.
      This forum is entirely dedicated to wasting time and money modifying a slow motorcycle. - joel

Nothing like a project to keep you busy, slowly draining funds out of the wallet! - spacetiger

Our Hawks have all the power any mature, sensible rider can use on any street or highway without carrying around excessively unnecessary big-bore weight and power - squirrelman

Bike builds can be and most time are art and expression. To take something mass produced and impersonal and make something personal that you can't stop staring at as you walk away. There is nothing I find more satisfying than looking at something cool and beautiful and thinking "I made that". - 6

Comment

Originally Posted by 6 View Post

Good to know my work backpack is a problem right now. I have to carry it 15 in Windows machine at 13-in Linux machine I'm about to add a 15 in portable screen plus Chargers, cables, and accessories. I was looking for a new bag I'll check them out.
        Yes, you should, BTW, how come you joined in 1982? I'm sure you are not that ancient.

Comment

Originally Posted by ClayJohnson View Post

Yes, you should, BTW, how come you joined in 1982? I'm sure you are not that ancient.
          Because my man, I was born for this shit.

Born a hawker they say...

(It's almost as if I can change postcounts and join dates to whatever I'd like(I've been waiting 5 years for someone to ask that question. You would win a prize if I had one.))
          Last edited by 6; 3 Weeks Ago.
          Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Comment

Working...
          X