• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTT's Superbike

Originally Posted by behindthetimes View Post

What class for a 440cc 2 stroke? ULSB?
    behindthetimes
    If it's a single it would fit in here against the SV and ninja 650 and the ss duc's,

LIGHTWEIGHT SUPERBIKE (Amateur & Expert Divisions) Single cylinder, Unlimited displacement Two stroke, liquid cooled, up to 450cc Two stroke, air cooled, Unlimited displacement Twin cylinder, air cooled, up to 1210cc Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, non-desmodromic valves, up to 800cc Four cylinder, liquid cooled, up to 565cc Four cylinder, air cooled, 2 valve, up to 750cc Harley-Davidson Sportsters of unlimited displacement NOTE: BMW HP2 machines are excluded from the Lightweight class.

Next class would be here.. against the 600s.

MIDDLEWEIGHT SUPERBIKE (Amateur & Expert Divisions) Single cylinder, Unlimited displacement Two stroke, liquid cooled, pre-1985 model year, up to 750cc Two stroke, liquid cooled, street production models, up to 515cc Two stroke, air cooled, Unlimited displacement Twin cylinder, air-cooled, Unlimited displacement Twin cylinder, 2 or 3 valves per cylinder, Unlimited displacement 35 Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, up to 855cc Three cylinder, liquid cooled, up to 770cc Three cylinder, air cooled, up to 1000cc Four cylinder, liquid cooled, up to 660cc Four cylinder, air cooled, 2 valve, up to 1200cc NOTE: 250 GP machines are eligible for Middleweight SuperBike.

If its a twin it would have to race against 1000cc bikes.
    Last edited by 6; 04-11-2019, 05:42 AM.
    Don't spend money and buy, spend time and learn.

Originally Posted by 6 View Post

behindthetimes
    If it's a single it would fit in here against the SV and ninja 650 and the ss duc's,

LIGHTWEIGHT SUPERBIKE (Amateur & Expert Divisions) Single cylinder, Unlimited displacement Two stroke, liquid cooled, up to 450cc Two stroke, air cooled, Unlimited displacement Twin cylinder, air cooled, up to 1210cc Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, non-desmodromic valves, up to 800cc Four cylinder, liquid cooled, up to 565cc Four cylinder, air cooled, 2 valve, up to 750cc Harley-Davidson Sportsters of unlimited displacement NOTE: BMW HP2 machines are excluded from the Lightweight class.

Next class would be here.. against the 600s.

MIDDLEWEIGHT SUPERBIKE (Amateur & Expert Divisions) Single cylinder, Unlimited displacement Two stroke, liquid cooled, pre-1985 model year, up to 750cc Two stroke, liquid cooled, street production models, up to 515cc Two stroke, air cooled, Unlimited displacement Twin cylinder, air-cooled, Unlimited displacement Twin cylinder, 2 or 3 valves per cylinder, Unlimited displacement 35 Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, up to 855cc Three cylinder, liquid cooled, up to 770cc Three cylinder, air cooled, up to 1000cc Four cylinder, liquid cooled, up to 660cc Four cylinder, air cooled, 2 valve, up to 1200cc NOTE: 250 GP machines are eligible for Middleweight SuperBike.

If its a twin it would have to race against 1000cc bikes.
    Ok....class for 250 4 stroke? No way this rattletrap can go like that.

Comment

Ok....class for 250 4 stroke? No way this rattletrap can go like that.
      250 4-stroke is the moto3 class the old 125gp class.id have to relook but they deff have a class. The Vader's are running them. Lwgp lwsm? nt650hawk what classes to Jake and Jeff run now?

Comment

behindthetimes I moved these here to minimize the hijacking.

SUPERBIKE - SuperBikes are based upon production models, sold by manufacturer and their dealers anywhere in the world for street use via normal commercial channels. Proof of compliance rests with the competitor entering the motorcycle. All machines must have unaltered VIN numbers. CCS reserves the right to declare unusual or limited production machines eligible for SuperBike competition. All machines must meet the standards of Section 5 as well as the following. CCS reserves the right to re-factor machines at any time. CCS will notify current licensees 30 days prior to any change. Changes will take effect 30 days from the original date of notification. A. KTM RC390 Cup machines are allowed to compete in SuperBike.

6.2.1. All machines must meet the equipment standards of Section 5, as well as the following: A. Frame and engine cases must be from a production, street use motorcycle, except for single cylinder motorcycles, which may use any frame or engine. B. The frame must be as originally supplied by the manufacturer on the approved model. Strengthening gussets or tubes may be added. Only brackets or tubes not supporting suspension, engine, or drive line components may be removed. Swing arms may be modified or replaced and rear shocks may be replaced or relocated. C. Reducing engine size of machines from stock displacement to meet lower class displacement limits is not allowed. (i.e. a bike that is a Heavyweight in origin cannot be re-sized for Middleweight competition. D. Any fairing may be used if it meets the requirements of Section 5. E. Liquid cooling is not allowed unless original equipment on the model being used. 6.2.2. SuperBike Class displacement limits are absolute and are set as follows:

300 SUPERBIKE (Amateur & Expert Divisions) Single cylinder, four-stroke liquid cooled, 310cc Twin cylinder, air cooled, 350cc Twin cylinder, four-stroke liquid cooled, up to 300cc Electric bikes up to 125 volts NOTE: 125GP, MD 250 and NSF250 machines are not eligible for 300 SuperBike.

500 SUPERBIKE (Amateur & Expert Divisions) Single cylinder, up to 600cc Twin cylinder, 2-stroke, up to 400cc Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, non-desmodromic valves, up to 525cc Twin cylinder, air cooled, up to 650cc Four cylinder, liquid cooled, up to 400cc Four cylinder, air cooled, 2 valve, up to 500cc NOTE: Ducati/Bimota/BMW Supermono/Woods Rotax are excluded from this class.

ULTRA-LIGHT SUPERBIKE (Amateur & Expert Divisions) Single cylinder, unlimited displacement, unlimited frame Two stroke, liquid cooled, up to 375cc Two stroke, air cooled, unlimited displacement Twin cylinder, air cooled, non-desmodromic valves up to 900cc Twin cylinder, air cooled, desmodromic valves, up to 805cc Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, up to 650cc Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, non-desmodromic valves, pre-1999 model year, up to 800cc Three cylinder, air cooled, non-fuel injected, up to 900cc Four cylinder, liquid cooled, pre-1987 model year, up to 570cc Four cylinder, liquid cooled, 1987 to 1992 model year, up to 500cc Four cylinder, air cooled, up to 750cc Harley-Davidson Sportsters of unlimited displacement

These are the best places to go and race if you want a shot at using some creativity. ULSB is an SV class now as long as they have not got to 700cc... And i believe a lot of them still run in it even though they have gone to 700cc...

Comment

Andy, what organization are these classes racing under? A friend was asking me about what classes a Hawk would race in but I couldn't provide a sufficient answer at the time.

edit: sorry just saw in your last post that it's CCS.
          Suzondacati Build Thread

Chain rollers, swing arm chain guides, brake hangers, etc.

Various parts for sale

Comment

Originally Posted by frinesi2 View Post
            Andy, what organization are these classes racing under? A friend was asking me about what classes a Hawk would race in but I couldn't provide a sufficient answer at the time.

edit: sorry just saw in your last post that it's CCS.
            Modified it's ULSB.....

Comment

Modified it's ULSB.....
              Right that's the class but I was looking for the organization that creates and manages these classes, and that's CCS.
              Suzondacati Build Thread

Chain rollers, swing arm chain guides, brake hangers, etc.

Various parts for sale

Comment

Under LRRS / CCS rules a single cylinder of any type is pretty much unrestricted, run whatever you want practically. In your case, wrong motor in frame means you can't abuse SS classes, wah. Generally speaking, look at the results, see where Kramers are running, you're in the same classes, going up against them.

ULGP (LRRS Specific)
                ULSB and up
                LWGP and up - GTL and up - LW Formula 40 and up
                Thunderbike
                LW Sportsman (I need to reparse the rules a few times, read as intended I think your build would be out, as would mine or Kramers... hrmmm...)
                Supersingles (If you go to a clunky four stroke only.)
                Last edited by Kurlon; 04-12-2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I think the rulebook BTT is most concerned with is the unpublished and difficult to interpret CINCHOUSE rules and class guidelines.

Comment

Senior class! Couple years.

Comment

Spotted in the wild, the ultimate lightweight uberbike built by BTT and piloted by ...

Comment

I got a pair of Rossi boots.Yes I do.That dude is smooth.

Comment

And old

Comment

Originally Posted by nozzle View Post
                            And old
                            And I would suspect..humble.

Comment

Hes amazing on 2 wheels

Comment

Working...
                              X