Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tail cowl damage

Pics of my damaged tail cowl:

Thanks to www.hawkgt.com for photo hosting...
    Jeremy
    '88 grey

Honda Hawk GT NT650...photo blog
    "...you gonna bark all day little doggie. . .or are you gonna bite?"

i feel ur pain, i am replacing mine with a honda oem one. it was 380 for blue 320 for red. so i got red since im repainting the bike. u can get silver for less than blue i believe... red was the cheapest. i hate the damn race tails that are out there, nothing like the good 'ol stock shti.

Comment

Where'd you get a new OEM cowl?!!? Honda doesn't stock them anymore!! I was on backorder for months... seems www.servicehonda.com doesn't bother calling its customers when they take your order and then find out the item is no longer available when they try to get it from Honda. Ridenow.com ordered me one of the very last red ones.... where'd you find that one?!?!

Lots'a listers from hawkgt.com would love to know that, I'm sure!

BTW, Jo Coring has some sort of funky plastic-repair stuff that apparently works like magic!
      1988 "BlackHawk" project
      1989 "RallyHawk" is Chuck's now!
      1988 "The Gray" Tempest Gray Metallic stocker

I can't tell you how peaceful it is. Shinya Kimura
      People who know ride Hawks. Riot

Comment

haha i called up my honda dealer last week.. they said.. we can have one in by tuesday, and i was like ok! hahah i go pick it up today!

Comment

it was team powersports in garner north carolina 919 772 7866...

needless to say no more clutchin up wheelies on this bike or other forms of stunting. it's going to be too perty !

Comment

Wow... after waiting on backorder for months, I was told by servicehonda.com last year that the Honda warehouse had only a few left on the shelves, all red. I'd ordered grey, then was given a massive runaround. The whole thing pissed me off, so I ordered a red one through ridenow.com (formerly Arizona Motorsports).

I guess there are still a few floating around! Cool.
            1988 "BlackHawk" project
            1989 "RallyHawk" is Chuck's now!
            1988 "The Gray" Tempest Gray Metallic stocker

I can't tell you how peaceful it is. Shinya Kimura
            People who know ride Hawks. Riot

Comment

i hear yah, i had my choice of colors haha. im sorry you had to go through all of that!

Comment

Working...
              X